CVS Health Photo Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Photo Lab Technician Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

I received a call, showed up for an interview with the manager, and then started work the next week. It was fairly straight forward where the manager asked me a bunch of questions about what I have done in the past, my previous employment, and how I heard of the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I completed an application in person and was called for an interview... I went in for an interview and was asked my availability then sent for a drug test and started immediately...

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Westerville, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Very professional arrived early. Greeted me and made me feel apart of a team. This was not the first store I was at if this review is from North Central Ohio

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pensacola, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied and got called the next day, went in for interview and pretty much got a job offer immediately. It was extremely easy and laid back interview. Probably the easiest interview I ever had so far. But what can you expect from an entry level job position?

Negotiation

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and it took a couple days to receive a phone call to schedule an interview. I was Interviewed by the assistant manager one-to-one. He did not have his questions ready and couldn't find them so it was an easy conversational interview lasting about 10 minutes or less. I was expecting to be interrogated so it was a pleasant suprise. I just talked about how I am interested in photography and was eager to learn. I had retail experience and sales experience which helped me get the job. Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chestnut Hill, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward.

Basic questions: Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? etc.

The job requires less specific experience and more about honesty and work ethics.

Honesty and integrity are important to CVS. As well as patience, and you will need it.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Hanover, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I was called almost immediately for this position. I had one interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have a hard time with in the work force   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Staten Island, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Very easy interview. I applied to work at the registers as a cashier but the lady who interviewed me asked if I'd be okay working at the photo department. Same pay for either, but no way to get promotion unlike the register workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations- minimum wage pay per hour.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

Pretty straight forward or easy. Asked basic questions and availability.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health in January 2008.

Interview

I filled out a paper application in person, then came in for a group interview, which was more like an orientation than an interview. Then I had to come back for a one on one interview for the photo-lab position, basically just showing I was responsible. You did not need to have prior experience for the position.