CVS Health Retail Drug Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Retail Drug Store Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Retail Drug Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Was very comfortable not too much questions only a lot of personal interactions,mostly about family
and stability probably wondering about character more than job experience ,was alittle strange to say the least ,most likrly due to that the intrewier was not experianced

Interview Questions

• Where would you see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes all went well

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

About average. Met with managers from different departments who asked about job skills and company knowledge. Final phase was with HR who did not provide Employee handbook or procedures for moving forward. Training supposed to be completed within 30 days, but many do not complete this before getting in to a store out of need. Managers disposable in this company. Those who are retained do a great job of lying and staying under the big brother threats.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. offer firm

Retail Drug Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health in November 2009.

Interview

very organized and methodical and very professional interview process. There was a panel that asked questions while a scribe took notes. you were bombarded with questions from everyone. some of the questions were repetitive...and seemed like they were interested in knowing how consistent your answers were.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked was whether you thought of yourself as a lucky person   1 Answer

Retail Drug Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health in January 2008.

Interview

Very simple questions: Where do you want to be in 5 years, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you think it takes to be a successful Store Manager?   Answer Question