CVS Health Interview Questions in Rhode Island | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI).

Interview

Very professional and thorough. Met with individuals representing various areas of the company. The entire process was well orchestrated and gave me a sense of the key departments and players.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you stay informed about current trends in the industry.   Answer Question

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Warwick, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter said I would be a good fit for this job. Got the first interview which involved downloading an application to my phone. This was not much of a problem. The problem lied with starring at myself while I was answering the questions that the company had prepared. I am not a "selfie" type of person, nor do I look in the mirror and talk to myself. Got through that part and it was off to the the phone interview. Got asked a lot of questions which I had no idea the answer, but I am sure somebody who has worked in the industry would know not somebody straight out of school.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

Met with two members of the construction team. They were hiring for someone to handle paperwork, budgets, communication with the team as well as other administrative tasks. The interview process was pretty standard, something you would expect from a larger company. Standard questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your strengths and what would you consider your weaknesses.   1 Answer
    • After discussing in depth my weakness of work, life, balance they asked if I would be able to work the hours of 11-7 if needed. They weren't sure if it would be on a part time basis or a regular basis, they would need to see how that worked out. It seems to me that if you need to focus on work, life, balance that working 11-7 would not be the ideal hours when you have a family.   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize responsibilities if two or more people come up to you asking for something to be done immediately, that neither of them can wait?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cranston, RI).

Interview

They sat me down in an office and asked me general questions to get to know me better. Then they told me the current situation at their store and the training I would need once I was hired. They told me I would need to go through a background check and a drug test. They informed me where to go for the drug test.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very easy interview. I was asked a lot of scenario questions regarding how I dealt with adversity in the workplace and instinces where I used data to inform decisions. However, my lack of technical skills really hurt my chances, but I was told this upfront which I really appreciated. The interviewer was nice and gave me great advice.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying to the position online, I literally played phone tag with the HR recruiter for 2 months. She refused to e-mail me in order to setup a specific date/time for our phone interview. Very strange and frustrating as I had high hopes for working at this company. I applied for a senior level position well above six figures so one would think a simple e-mail or Outlook invite to formalize the phone interview would have been warranted.

Once I did finally connect with the recruiter, I decided against moving forward due to the negative impression I received from HR. It seems like a very bureaucratic, inefficient, impersonal environment. HR should be creating a strong and positive first impression if they want to attract top talent...

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in April 2016.

Interview

After a phone screen I was invited to headquarters for 1 on 1 interviews with the hiring manager and support staff. I followed up shortly after with all parties involved including the recruiter. I was told interview feedback would be provided, but despite following up several more times was never sent as much as a courtesy rejection email, certainly no feedback. Complete waste of my time.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Providence, RI) in March 2016.

Interview

They do a pre-interview on the telephone with people who know nothing about the jobs. Then they tell you that they may or may not call you for an interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked what "excited" me about the job.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Providence, RI).

Interview

Applied online and contacted by recruiter via email. We set up a time to speak for which they were 15 minutes late. As someone who is very busy during the day I was not too pleased having my time wasted. At the end of the chat he asked me about my current compensation, for which I politely declined to disclose as is my norm. He explained it is required before moving on for which I told him I have been onsite for interviews without disclosing it. He abruptly said nice talking to you and hung up. Never applying here again!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Providence, RI) in February 2016.

Interview

initially was contacted by a staffing company and later an in person interview with the hiring manager. The interview went very well and the work environment is awesome. Went over your past experience and career path, pay attention to your technical skills, since some positions they require many software applications.