CVS Health Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

2.7

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hiring Agent/Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

They first sent me a no thank you email after applying, then a Recruiter called. I agreed to have an interview on Monday. Arrived Monday. 2 person interview. By the end of the week they called offering me the position. Same day I filled out the information needed for the background check and took the drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for them?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when such and such. Most of those kind of questions. Easy question that I related to my previous job.   Answer Question
    • Asked about my personality and if I was a team player.   Answer Question
    • Am I used to having goals set for work. In what order so I assign task. Do I need to be micromanaged.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate. They said there was no room.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on line, received phone call approx. one week from HR screening group in CT. I then was sent a video interview to record answers to 4 questions. Then was scheduled to come in for an on site interview. Interview was with hiring manager only, about 1 and 1/2 hours. Was told second round would be coming up and I would be invited. That happened about another week with 2 additional employees. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and was there almost 2 hours. All very positive, they even showed me the desks/area where they sit and said only had one other candidate. Great, then about 4 days pass and I get the automated email that they were not hiring me. WOW- out of left field and I still see the job on their website over 10 days later. So I am not positive about the process nor the abrupt direction change. The lengthy two interviews were difficult in the quantity of questions and exhausting. I have been out interviewing and never been this long speaking with one person.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back very fast. After an initial phone call from a recruiter, I got invited to the office to do an in-person interview. Overall a fast and professional hiring process.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Extremely impersonal but deliberate. You won't feel any sort of actual connection, but they will keep you informed. Many employers these days won't even bother to tell you if they've chosen another candidate. You won't have that problem here, but they also won't give you the opportunity to obtain contact information (in case you wanted to send follow-up Thank You email/card).

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given a call and had an interview scheduled for the next day. I came into a very relaxed, welcoming setting, had two people conduct the interview. The questions were alternated among the two different supervisors. I was also asked about my writing abilities because the majority of this position's workload is writing resolution letters.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Staffing agent contacted me for an initial phone screening and to go over the specifics of the role. An in-person interview was set up a week later. The interview was with middle management. They asked about my background and whether I'd be interested in supervisor roles in the future. They were particularly interested in knowing whether the I had an issue with taking constructive criticism. Candidates are asked to do a ten-minute writing assessment after the interview. The staffing agency got back to me within one hour to offer me the position. A drug test and background check are required.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with receiving constructive criticism from a reviewer?   Answer Question

Program Quality, Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

A total of three interviews: Manager interview, Director interview, and Manager/Director interview. I felt the questions asked were fair. A more detailed overview of the job expectations was given. Both Manager and Director were frank and candid about what to expect. I would say that the turnaround time for scheduling the subsequent interviews was a little poor. The recruiter could have done a better job with following-up with the candidate. I always had to initiate the follow-up process after interviews. There was no room for negotiation of salary. This is a consistent theme across the enterprise. I've experienced this unwillingness to negotiate as both an internal and external candidate.

Interview Questions

• Strengths
      Weaknesses - specifically feedback or recent coaching from current Manager
      Career Path - Director wanted an explanation of job history
      What is something you'd focus on when starting in this role?
      Experience with UAT and approach
      Experience with current Adjudication system?   Answer Question

Med D Financial Analyst - Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position on Indeed.com. Two weeks later I initiated a call to a company recruiter that I had phone screening before for another position. Very soon I've received an invitation for face-to-face panel interview. The interview lasted 1 hour as expected and was conducted by diverse panel of three managers. Overall interview was very easygoing. They asked some general (behavioral) and technical questions. My overall impression was positive. They told that there are a lot of new openings; the company is expanding. My expectations were to get a job offer. But nope, still someone else was selected. I got this information from one of recruiters after one week of my repeated calls and emails. I have plans to continue to apply with this company for other data Analyst openings.

Interview Questions

• Why you decided to apply for position with our company?
      Why you worked so long with one of your previous employer and why you left?
      Why decided to become self-employed and what projects you working now?
      When you can start on this position?
      How are you handling difficult colleagues and customers?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Claims Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an intital phone screening. She asked basic questions about my work history and what I was looking for. She told me she would submit the info to the hiring team and they would reach out if they were interested. A few days later I was contacted by a recruiter about setting up an interview. Since I lived out of the area, I was given a phone interview instead of in person. The phone interview was about a week out and lasted about 30-45 mins. I was interviewed by 4 people and was asked standard interview questions. The questions were pretty much all work or job related. Not much personality. They described the position and then asked if I was still interested. There wasn't much room for questions and the interview ended promptly. The whole interview felt somewhat cold and impersonal. About another week later, I got an call about my offer. Followed by my official offer letter and paperwork/drug test/background screening.

Interview Questions

• They explained the position is typically 8 hours of being on the phone and asked if I was ok with that.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

First step is to receive a phone call from their talent acquisition team based out of Boston. Once they ask you questions to make sure you qualify someone else calls you to set up an interview. This took about a week to hear back to set up an interview time and date. Once arrived at CVS, round table interview with three people, very friendly, outgoing, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a humbling experience you've had in the past?   1 Answer