CVS Health Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.7

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Extremely impersonal but deliberate. You won't feel any sort of actual connection, but they will keep you informed. Many employers these days won't even bother to tell you if they've chosen another candidate. You won't have that problem here, but they also won't give you the opportunity to obtain contact information (in case you wanted to send follow-up Thank You email/card).

Program Quality, Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

A total of three interviews: Manager interview, Director interview, and Manager/Director interview. I felt the questions asked were fair. A more detailed overview of the job expectations was given. Both Manager and Director were frank and candid about what to expect. I would say that the turnaround time for scheduling the subsequent interviews was a little poor. The recruiter could have done a better job with following-up with the candidate. I always had to initiate the follow-up process after interviews. There was no room for negotiation of salary. This is a consistent theme across the enterprise. I've experienced this unwillingness to negotiate as both an internal and external candidate.

Interview Questions

• Strengths
      Weaknesses - specifically feedback or recent coaching from current Manager
      Career Path - Director wanted an explanation of job history
      What is something you'd focus on when starting in this role?
      Experience with UAT and approach
      Experience with current Adjudication system?

Med D Financial Analyst - Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position on Indeed.com. Two weeks later I initiated a call to a company recruiter that I had phone screening before for another position. Very soon I've received an invitation for face-to-face panel interview. The interview lasted 1 hour as expected and was conducted by diverse panel of three managers. Overall interview was very easygoing. They asked some general (behavioral) and technical questions. My overall impression was positive. They told that there are a lot of new openings; the company is expanding. My expectations were to get a job offer. But nope, still someone else was selected. I got this information from one of recruiters after one week of my repeated calls and emails. I have plans to continue to apply with this company for other data Analyst openings.

Interview Questions

• Why you decided to apply for position with our company?
      Why you worked so long with one of your previous employer and why you left?
      Why decided to become self-employed and what projects you working now?
      When you can start on this position?
      How are you handling difficult colleagues and customers?

Pharmacy Claims Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an intital phone screening. She asked basic questions about my work history and what I was looking for. She told me she would submit the info to the hiring team and they would reach out if they were interested. A few days later I was contacted by a recruiter about setting up an interview. Since I lived out of the area, I was given a phone interview instead of in person. The phone interview was about a week out and lasted about 30-45 mins. I was interviewed by 4 people and was asked standard interview questions. The questions were pretty much all work or job related. Not much personality. They described the position and then asked if I was still interested. There wasn't much room for questions and the interview ended promptly. The whole interview felt somewhat cold and impersonal. About another week later, I got an call about my offer. Followed by my official offer letter and paperwork/drug test/background screening.

Interview Questions

• They explained the position is typically 8 hours of being on the phone and asked if I was ok with that.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

First step is to receive a phone call from their talent acquisition team based out of Boston. Once they ask you questions to make sure you qualify someone else calls you to set up an interview. This took about a week to hear back to set up an interview time and date. Once arrived at CVS, round table interview with three people, very friendly, outgoing, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a humbling experience you've had in the past?   1 Answer

Undergrad ITWindows Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Two rounds phone interviews, and then they invited me to on site interview. After arriving at the office, the hiring manager first gave me a tour of the team and office. The hiring manager, team lead and a senior IT manager interviewed me. The senior IT manager talked about his personal life to make me relax.

Interview Questions

• What do you envision yourself after graduation?
      What do you usually do in your spare time?

Senior IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

They are slow, unresponsive, and poor communication skills. The entire process took over 90 days to conduct 2 phone interviews. By the time they got back to me on scheduling a in-person interview, I declined to waste any more time on them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

The process went well from the time of initial phone screen through to the interview. The personnel were friendly and provided ample information about the position and company. The recruiter responded quickly to my questions as well as the time frame for hiring

Medicare Part D Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted via phone by an in-house recruiter. They asked simple questions regarding previous employment and commute. From there, an in-person interview was scheduled with the direct supervisor who went more in depth with work history. The questions were simple and did not regard indicators of work ethic, values, or skill. The job is considered "entry level," though it shouldn't be.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with medicare enrollment?   1 Answer

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Everything was handled nicely up to the interview in Scottsdale. Several phone interviews. Flew to Scottsdale to meet the team, everything went great. But since the interview, I've heard nothing, No feedback, No email. Which is very disrespectful and rude. It's been 4 weeks and have now seen the job was re-posted.