CVS Health Senior Analyst Data Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Senior Analyst Data Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Everything was handled nicely up to the interview in Scottsdale. Several phone interviews. Flew to Scottsdale to meet the team, everything went great. But since the interview, I've heard nothing, No feedback, No email. Which is very disrespectful and rude. It's been 4 weeks and have now seen the job was re-posted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Senior Analyst Data Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

Got call from HR and scheduled 3 rounds of interviews with Hiring manager, Architect and Project Manager

Interview Questions

• The Architect asked about custom error handling   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer as it is the best offer. They offered me 5% as sign on bonus.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lincolnshire, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by a consulting firm by phone and face-to-face. Then had a face-2-face with the onsite manager and team lead. Initially worked as a contractor and then converted to an employee after 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Would you agree to a reduction in pay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay negotiation was over the phone. The HR representative was very nice and fair. She offerred a signing bonus in exchange for a small reduction of what I was making as a contractor.