CVS Health Shift B Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Shift B Supervisor Interview Questions

1.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager was very polite, multi tasked, gave great examples, hands on experience.Overall process was very exciting, exceptional, the staff was also courteous. I was introduced to everyone the hiring orientation was one day and teacher was great with the training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer? If you see a guest stuffing items in their purse, or pockets what would ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phila, PA).

Interview

It was a two interview process very quick
    Interviewer was very cool. I applied online the same week I received a phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with the company?
      What have you done in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Not many questions, hired immediately, supposed to take drug test, never took one. Phone interview then group interview or one on one. Took about week n a half. Two people giving the interview, not alot of questions, maybe just needed to hire alot of people.

Interview Questions

• Have I had supervisor experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

A single phone call asking if I could come in, read my resume, told me to take a drug test, next day went in for training. Literally, Jobless to Supervisor in 2 days.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

First I had an interview with the store manager, basically just went through my work experience and a few basic questions and he was impressed. no more than 20min max. he called his district manager for a second interview but he was busy. I had a second interview with another store manager at a different store. it was the toughest interview ever. basically he kept bring up situations about his store and how i would solve them. overall i got the job!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer wants to return an item with no receipt and half of the item is used?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woodland Hills, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, easy, and quick. The interviewer actually spoke more than I did and only asked me one question. He was very friendly and seemed like a great person to work with. He didn't make me feel nervous at all and was quite easy to talk to. At the end of the interview, he offered me the position on the spot. He mentioned that the pay would be $10.70/hr, I would get benefits and it is a union job. I was told I would receive an email in a few days officially offering me the position. Before I accepted the job, I called him and asked how negotiable the compensation is and I was told it was not negotiable due to the fact that it was set by the union. I had to decline because the amount just isn't enough for me to survive off of.

Interview Questions

• The only thing I was asked was to explain the role I played at my previous job. (I was not in a supervisory position)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Mostly casual conversation. After that asked how I have handled some employee and customer issues in the past. This is consistent with other interviews I have had for other manager positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation situation where you went above and beyond to assist a customer.(again if you have ever worked in retail this is a standard question)   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It's hard to get the job, on average a cvs gets about 100 apps a month, and the store manager only gets maybe 10 to 15, only calls maybe 5 and if someone is lucky 1 might get the job offer. I knew the manager and talked to the manager before I did my app.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transpertaion   1 Answer

Negotiation

It went easy the cashier gets on at 9 an hour while I have a college education made it to 10.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Greensboro, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Just an informal talk about my job history and experience. Explaining the division between pharmacy and retail. Then just discussing hours available and which shift they needed help with. He then offered me the position and set up an email offer to begin background investigation and drug testing. The drug testing took almost 5 days to come back with results, but it was just in time for the training class.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a retail supervisor before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was not even an interview. I had the job as soon as I walked in. They explained the job to me and showed me out of my way.There is no reason to stress about it. They did not ask me any questions. It was completely unprofessional and more conversational.