CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions

1.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Kansas City, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

I e-mailed the district HR representative asking about a Management Trainee program I heard about through a classmate. We traded e-mails while we learned about each other before he told me he had no current openings, but there was an opening at a local store for the lowest-level "manager" that he could refer me to. I went to that interview and was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a rude or upset customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of one. I naively believed my Store manager when she told me if I proved I was good (and I did according to my co-workers), I would get a raise shortly. This left me willing to start a bit lower than I was hoping.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Inwood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Inwood, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a request for an interview within a few days at the store. I was interviewed by the store manager and he asked me questions about my sales experience and ability to multitask. In addition since it was a managerial position there were questions as to how many people I managed in the past. After the interview the manager told me right then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to point to my experience and previous rate to negotiate not by much though.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

No real interview. Just apply online, call the stores you are looking into being hired on. The store manager will ask only very basic questions. They really seem to be looking for a warm body that can count, and do physical work. Then, depending on position, you will go through a background check and drug test (anything above a cashier).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They tell you what they will pay you and say "that's at the top of the pay scale".

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Sat down with two predominant managers in the area, one of which would be my store manager. Semi casual interview in the back room of the store. Took no more than forty minutes because both managers were very experienced and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health in September 2013.

Interview

I received a call a few weeks after submitting my application for a new store. As the store is not complete yet, we were interviewed in a conference room at a local inn. Overall, the interview process was typical to what most people have encountered: questions over time management, dealing with specific situations, and customer service. The interviewer was very polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything out of the ordinary, all standard run of the mill interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I specified my salary requirements during the interview and was pleased to receive exactly what I asked for with no negotiation required.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Evansville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

I thought it was super easy and the store that hired me was really laid back and everyone there was friendly more places I wish was as great as this place!

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have much of a difficult time the assistant manager interviewed me and we laughed and chatted about other things for the most part.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through cvs website. Uploaded resume and cover letter. Didnt hear anything for about 2 months. Got call to come in for interview the next day. Went well. The store manager interviewed me and he was easy to talk to. Got an email offer that day for the job offer. Process has been quick. So far so good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself but not work related.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I offered my last jobs salary and they closey matched it-which made me happy.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The store manager sits in and does the interview. They ask a lot of basic questions. They mainly want to know if you are available to work whenever they schedule you.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I was initially contacted over the phone by the store manager and was asked to come in that same afternoon for a one on one interview in his office. When I arrived, I was immediately brought in for the interview. The manager was very polite and laid back and asked me the typical interview questions, such as why I wanted to work there and if I saw myself staying with the company for a long time. Employees all seemed cheerful and happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• There really was not any difficult or unexpected questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I originally applied for a cashier role, but the manager liked that I had experience in supervising others, so he offered me the position of Shift Supervisor B. All I had to do was complete the training for the position while I was learning the cashier role as well.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I had one interview and was offered the job the same day. However, it took about three weeks to be fully inducted into the employee system and about a month to receive my first check.

Interview Questions

• "Are you willing to work overnight."   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told I would make North of $10 and hour and ended up making a little over $9 and hour. Make sure you speak up and put a hefty wage requirement on your application. Otherwise, you'll end up with the bare minimum.