CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2018

1.9

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

No real interview. Just apply online, call the stores you are looking into being hired on. The store manager will ask only very basic questions. They really seem to be looking for a warm body that can count, and do physical work. Then, depending on position, you will go through a background check and drug test (anything above a cashier).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They tell you what they will pay you and say "that's at the top of the pay scale".

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Inwood, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Inwood, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a request for an interview within a few days at the store. I was interviewed by the store manager and he asked me questions about my sales experience and ability to multitask. In addition since it was a managerial position there were questions as to how many people I managed in the past. After the interview the manager told me right then I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to point to my experience and previous rate to negotiate not by much though.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Sat down with two predominant managers in the area, one of which would be my store manager. Semi casual interview in the back room of the store. Took no more than forty minutes because both managers were very experienced and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phila, PA).

Interview

It was a two interview process very quick
    Interviewer was very cool. I applied online the same week I received a phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with the company?
      What have you done in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Louisville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was simple and to the point. The management was incredibly nice and easy to get along with. I pretty much just walked in and asked if they were hiring. The interview I had for the clerk/cashier role was a little more involved but that was back in 2010 and glassdoor won't let me go back that far. That interview was fairly simple though too. All the immediate management I ever had at CVS was kind and caring.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager was very polite, multi tasked, gave great examples, hands on experience.Overall process was very exciting, exceptional, the staff was also courteous. I was introduced to everyone the hiring orientation was one day and teacher was great with the training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer? If you see a guest stuffing items in their purse, or pockets what would ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dedham, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. It took 2 months to get a call back. Although it was quick as soon as I went in to interview. The person who interviewed me was professional although he was not prepared for it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedarhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cedarhurst, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The easiest interview of my entire career, I was in and out in about five minutes and given the job on the spot, even negotiated my wage and after just got a tour and started that same week the store manager was really easy going and i didn't felt intimidated at all went on with my usual routine and got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i stated what i wanted and they gave it to me

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lees Summit, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

Overall very comfortable one on one interview. Short, and to the point. I embarrassingly went to the wrong store, but they were really nice about it because I was brand new to the area, and the addresses were on the same street. It was easy for me because I was over-qualified for the position.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in October 2014.

Interview

Looks at my resume hands me the job description. I would advise anyone and everyone in a situation like mines to never take a position that is thrown at you.