CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (West, WV) in March 2013.

Interview

I should've known how this started out, it might be a bad experience. I applied online at CVS.com and about 3 weeks later I received a phone call from a local number. The manager that called never left a voicemail when I missed the call. I called back a few hours later when I wasn't busy, and had to ask if somebody (a manager) had called from there. The manager finally remembered that he called me and asked me if I could come in for an interview 2 days later.

When I went in for the interview, we were constantly interrupted as there weren't enough associates there to cover the managers' spot that was interviewing me. Then the manager left the office door open while we were interviewing and people kept coming up to the door and asking me questions since I was the first one visible. Then the manager told me he didn't like the customers' in that particular store and that 90% of them were thieves and trash.

He then proceeded to ask me how available I was and if I had a family or was married. He told me straight out he didn't like to hire people that had too many obligations, like kids or a spouse, because work should be your first priority. He was very unprofessional and had a negative attitude toward the interview process and the company in general. After this experience, I decided I definitely didn't want to work for him in this store, and possibly not even CVS.

Interview Questions

• Are you married or do you have kids? "The reason I ask is because I expect full-time availability, as your job is your first priority if you work here. I don't like to hire people that have other obligations such as kids, because they need schedule changes all the time, etc."   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

lied about ablity to advance

Interview Questions

• how can i move up in a company where i never see management   Answer Question