CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions

1.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

First I had an interview with the store manager, basically just went through my work experience and a few basic questions and he was impressed. no more than 20min max. he called his district manager for a second interview but he was busy. I had a second interview with another store manager at a different store. it was the toughest interview ever. basically he kept bring up situations about his store and how i would solve them. overall i got the job!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer wants to return an item with no receipt and half of the item is used?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It's hard to get the job, on average a cvs gets about 100 apps a month, and the store manager only gets maybe 10 to 15, only calls maybe 5 and if someone is lucky 1 might get the job offer. I knew the manager and talked to the manager before I did my app.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transpertaion   1 Answer

Negotiation

It went easy the cashier gets on at 9 an hour while I have a college education made it to 10.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Warwick, RI) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was well orchestrated and executed. The company has a good sense of technology regarding the interview and hiring process. Everything was explained fully and the expectations were also outlined. Every manager from HR to Front Store was extremely helpful and very nice. Coordination between HR and the store was excellent too. I was never left to feel unsure about something or a task to complete regarding the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a previous job experience when you had to take care of an upset customer. How did you act and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Relatively normal negotiations based off of experience and resume.

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dedham, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. It took 2 months to get a call back. Although it was quick as soon as I went in to interview. The person who interviewed me was professional although he was not prepared for it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager was very polite, multi tasked, gave great examples, hands on experience.Overall process was very exciting, exceptional, the staff was also courteous. I was introduced to everyone the hiring orientation was one day and teacher was great with the training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer? If you see a guest stuffing items in their purse, or pockets what would ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allison Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Allison Park, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

The manager was very friendly and very professional. She was very understanding of my needs and very understanding as to what I could work. She was very easy to talk to and willing to work with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to make decisions when dealing with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Staunton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Staunton, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

took about 20 minutes, just asked several generalized questions about my past job experiences, skills,etc. The entire interview was very informal and was more of a meet and greet. We went over the job details and how the store operates. Some areas that needed attention and what section of the store I would be responsible for along with my duties as a Shift.

Interview Questions

• typical inquiries; very informal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back and then did interview. Took drug test and had a background check. Had a lot of filling out forms online. You have to have a certain browser and a laptop or PC. I'm made the process take longer and more complicated. But to go through everything it does show you want to be there.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in February 2013.

Interview

Long and there was a lot of testing. If you didn't past assement you didn't get an interview. The question were basic the only hard part was the scenarios, they have you answering.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Very simple basic interview process. They prefer you to have some sort of relatable experience. Didn't have to do a phone interview. Interviewer just asked the usual questions. You will have to drug test in order o get into a management position. For a cashier position, I don't think you have to. They also do background checks. Interviewer will call you back with an offer.