CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

1.9

93 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The store manager sits in and does the interview. They ask a lot of basic questions. They mainly want to know if you are available to work whenever they schedule you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Interview

Applied online at a store I had found out was hiring. I got a call a few days later from the store manager.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Interview

It was fast and easy. Everyone was nice and ready to teach me what I needed to know. When I started the other associates were willing to take their time and help train me.

Interview Questions

• Everyone question was okay and easy to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

okay.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Interview

I walked in, seemed nice, and was hired. I walked in the manager introduced herself and asked about my previous work experience. She said, "Oh they must have really liked you. I need a copy of your driver's license and S card." And I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Evansville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

When I had a interview with CVS/ Pharmacy it was the best and easiest interview I have ever had to go to, I felt really comfortable talking with the manager and was welcomed with open arms by all the employees that worked at the store, they all loved me, and we became great friends.

Interview Questions

• Where all have you worked in the past that will make you good at this job?   Answer Question
    • What are the best traits you have that will be good for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you put down a low amount to be payed they will give it to you always go higher you will be surprised.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Tucson, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was rather simple; filled out information online and heard back from hiring manager for district within a week. Interviewed the following week, had a drug test taken, and started working shortly after positive results.

Told I would be shift supervisor, but wasn't hired on as stated position. Instead I started as a cashier, was given shift supervisor responsibility, but not compensation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself within the company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Shift B Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

No real interview. Just apply online, call the stores you are looking into being hired on. The store manager will ask only very basic questions. They really seem to be looking for a warm body that can count, and do physical work. Then, depending on position, you will go through a background check and drug test (anything above a cashier).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They tell you what they will pay you and say "that's at the top of the pay scale".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

lied about ablity to advance

Interview Questions

• how can i move up in a company where i never see management   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (West, WV) in March 2013.

Interview

I should've known how this started out, it might be a bad experience. I applied online at CVS.com and about 3 weeks later I received a phone call from a local number. The manager that called never left a voicemail when I missed the call. I called back a few hours later when I wasn't busy, and had to ask if somebody (a manager) had called from there. The manager finally remembered that he called me and asked me if I could come in for an interview 2 days later.

When I went in for the interview, we were constantly interrupted as there weren't enough associates there to cover the managers' spot that was interviewing me. Then the manager left the office door open while we were interviewing and people kept coming up to the door and asking me questions since I was the first one visible. Then the manager told me he didn't like the customers' in that particular store and that 90% of them were thieves and trash.

He then proceeded to ask me how available I was and if I had a family or was married. He told me straight out he didn't like to hire people that had too many obligations, like kids or a spouse, because work should be your first priority. He was very unprofessional and had a negative attitude toward the interview process and the company in general. After this experience, I decided I definitely didn't want to work for him in this store, and possibly not even CVS.

Interview Questions

• Are you married or do you have kids? "The reason I ask is because I expect full-time availability, as your job is your first priority if you work here. I don't like to hire people that have other obligations such as kids, because they need schedule changes all the time, etc."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Evansville, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

I thought it was super easy and the store that hired me was really laid back and everyone there was friendly more places I wish was as great as this place!

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have much of a difficult time the assistant manager interviewed me and we laughed and chatted about other things for the most part.   Answer Question