CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Shift Supervisor B Interview Questions

1.9

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dedham, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. It took 2 months to get a call back. Although it was quick as soon as I went in to interview. The person who interviewed me was professional although he was not prepared for it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager was very polite, multi tasked, gave great examples, hands on experience.Overall process was very exciting, exceptional, the staff was also courteous. I was introduced to everyone the hiring orientation was one day and teacher was great with the training.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dissatisfied customer? If you see a guest stuffing items in their purse, or pockets what would ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Louisville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was simple and to the point. The management was incredibly nice and easy to get along with. I pretty much just walked in and asked if they were hiring. The interview I had for the clerk/cashier role was a little more involved but that was back in 2010 and glassdoor won't let me go back that far. That interview was fairly simple though too. All the immediate management I ever had at CVS was kind and caring.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phila, PA).

Interview

It was a two interview process very quick
    Interviewer was very cool. I applied online the same week I received a phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work with the company?
      What have you done in a difficult situation   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health in October 2014.

Interview

Looks at my resume hands me the job description. I would advise anyone and everyone in a situation like mines to never take a position that is thrown at you.

Anonymous Employee in Allison Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Allison Park, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

The manager was very friendly and very professional. She was very understanding of my needs and very understanding as to what I could work. She was very easy to talk to and willing to work with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to make decisions when dealing with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lees Summit, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

Overall very comfortable one on one interview. Short, and to the point. I embarrassingly went to the wrong store, but they were really nice about it because I was brand new to the area, and the addresses were on the same street. It was easy for me because I was over-qualified for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Cedarhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cedarhurst, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The easiest interview of my entire career, I was in and out in about five minutes and given the job on the spot, even negotiated my wage and after just got a tour and started that same week the store manager was really easy going and i didn't felt intimidated at all went on with my usual routine and got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i stated what i wanted and they gave it to me

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Submitted my resume on cvs.com, and answered the long personality assesment most jobs require these days. I was contacted very quickly for interview. After the first interview I was contacted for a second interview. After second interview I was made an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strongest qualities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clover, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Clover, SC) in July 2013.

Interview

Manager read questions directly from a form, didn't seem to deviate or make it seem anything but scripted. The interview was only about 20-30 minutes. However, everything else is done on-line with no human contact from the application to the job offer and information about training. Not until my first day did I speak with the manager again.

Interview Questions

• They asked several about past situations at other jobs and how I handled them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - just an on line offer you could accept or decline.