CVS Health Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.0

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There really wasn't an interview. The manager looked at my resume and basically wanted to know why I applied and I was pretty much hired before I even interviewed.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was a very simple, easy interview. It was not technical. I was just told what the role entailed and the hours. There was a lot of emphasis put on the working hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Columbus, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone call, in person interview, very professional and challenging. The manager didn't spend very much time in the interview but was very detailed on what they were looking for. The entire process took just over a week to complete but I didn't get an offer. I have previous management experience as well.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The interviewing was more geared towards the skills that were aquired from being a worker. This was an internal promotion. The questions were lax and more of an understanding of what will be expected and a background check.

Interview Questions

• what makes you feel you can handle more responsibility within the store?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was quite easy, no hard parts. Manager was nice, I guess that's how they are at first. Nice and then they slave you. Management has a lot to do in a company and CVS needs to be careful who they hire as management.

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Enid, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Received call about 2 weeks after online application and assessment. Met with store manager. Pleasant relaxed atmosphere questioned about past work, informed of position requirements. Discussed potential advancement, wage requirements. Informed about offer process, drug test background check. Manager gave background of store, and her positive opinion of the company.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was a scenario type of interview so be prepared to answer those type of questions. There are a lot of scenario questions so be prepared to come up with past examples of your work history to be able to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate too much because they have a starting rate for that position.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

the manager was very friendly but professional. it was a one on one interview. the manager asked basic questions like what I thought the job require and why I wanted the position.

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then called in for an interview the next day. Interviewed and was informed I got the job 2 days later. Given an orientation date 3 weeks away, starting working immediately after Orientation.

Interview Questions

• The interview was conversational. Why you want the job, your experience, no structure but flowed naturally. Very relaxed   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process is long, there may be 1-3 interviews before they finally accept you then Store Manager has to get approval from District Manager based on review. Then the District manager sends an email to HR for Review. HR then sends you an Offer email with their salary offer rate and you either approve or deny on the grounds that you pass your drug test and background check. If you approve they then send you an email requesting you go take your drug test at a specified location. After you take your drug test they send it to your hiring manager, if you pass, a welcome letter is then mailed to you prompting you to call your manager to decide when you start.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which an extremely upset came to you complaining that you didn't have a certain Item in stock. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer