CVS Health Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CVS Health Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a district manager and an emerging leader for CVS health. I was a very respectful and inviting experience. Both were engaging and seemed genuinely compassionate about their company and careers.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a way in which you used innovation at a past employer,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Online module about company which was followed by a test. A very long personality assessment questionnaire. Phone initial interview to assess eligibleility for 2nd round interview. Face to face interview with manager

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

First interview was on the phone with a recruiter, second was with a store manager, third and final interview was a Round robin interview with about 6 district managers and leaders. It we about one hour long or maybe even longer. You have to come prepared since there is barely any break and you must be quick on your feet when responding to questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but they offered a fair salary since they were first putting me into training

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

You are required to take a Virtual Job Training online which requires basic math and management skills. I was an internal promotion from pharmacy, so my process was slightly differnt.

Interview Questions

• How would I use my pharmacy experience in the front store?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Its a quik sit down normal straight forward 20 question interview. Very subjective if they like you and dont cost much your in it nothing but stroking egos and making them feel good about themselves

Interview Questions

• You are stranded on a desert island you have a midget a hammer and a roulette wheel . Only one small coconut tree in te center , what are your plans for the evening   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Round Robin style you and 10-20 other prospects talk to District Managers from different regions and you have different interviews with each one. Be professional confident talk about your resume and inventory control and the ability to change pace and prioritize new goals.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions if you get an interview your basically hired just talk about your resume and inventory control   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was quick. There were many questions about the nature of the business and customer service. Long as you got a great idea or accommodating customer needs you can sell yourself to the job. Always smile and refer back to customer service. Get information on the company. Also they say they've started something new interviewing with three managers.

Interview Questions

• Do you think this store is shoppable?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The first interview was with a recruiter, second was with the District Manager. Both were formal, and very relaxed. It was a mix of scenario and behavioral questions from both interviewers. It was in no way intimidating nor intense. It took one week from the interview with the recruiter to meet with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped a team achieve a goal. What was your role, and what were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

The intervie process was formal I met with the DM and Pharmacy manager. The Pharmacy manager asked most of the questions. Interview lasted about 30-45 minutes with an opportunity at the end to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• what impact will you be able to have on the company?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself? What do you like doing
      ?
      1 Answer
    • what do you know about CVS?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Never accept the first offer especially if you have a degree, some Managment trainee start at $23 and not the 19 they try to give you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Had phone interview and still waiting to hear back through email for second interview. Said it would take 5 days to here back. They sent an email stating that I have the quality they were looking for. If they choose me someone would call or send email for the next step. Still waiting.