CVS Health Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.3

Photo Lab Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview was Very easy. It was a brief interview process with the manager who asked me about my experience in customer service, being a cashier, working in a retail environment, etc. I was able to answer all asked of me with confidence because I already had experience and had worked in these areas.

Interview Questions

• Could I come on time? Could I work varied hours, including on weekends. What was my experience working with customers in a retail environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told what I would receive as an employee. No great hourly salary, but steady work.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

The process went like butter; smoothe. I interviewed in the managers office and it took every bit of 10-15 total from when I came in. A hour later I was sent an email giving me 48 for a drug test. I really didn't care for their starting pay but it was something I guess. (Washington D.C.)

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC).

Interview

There were two separate interviews. The first was with the store manager. The second interview was with the store manager, regional manager and the area beauty manager. Where they made the position seem as if I would be doing one thing when in fact everything was different once I started including my full-time position that turned into a "full-time part-time position". First time hearing of a position like that? Me too.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC).

Interview

Three interviews over the course of two months. It was a long process. All at different locations. Two panel interviews. Interviews where in depth. Each lasted at least an hour. They gave no clues about how they felt about you until the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to decide between you own work and helping others   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Upper Marlboro, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

I went in before the pharmacy opened. I was asked maybe two questions then the interviewer went into detail about how the training process at CVS works (if I were to receive an offer).

Interview Questions

• You have been certified for over a year, but you have no experience in a pharmacy. why?   1 Answer
    • If an irate customer comes in and gets loud because their prescription is late in processing, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Makes you go through a little personality quiz and makes you do some roleplaying. Then it has you do a mock inventory. Got a call about 5 days later. Had me come in for an interview with General Manager. Was offered the position on the spot after a few questions. Negotiated wage. Got offer letter same day. Accepted. Background check and pre-employment drug test at LabCorp. Received a call next business day saying everything came back okay. Super quick. Scheduled for orientation at a different store.

TIP: NEGOTIATE YOUR PAY!! I got offered the normal $9. Asked for $12 and got it! I'm not certified or anything. Just a college grad. No healthcare experience, just retail. It doesn't hurt to ask!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within days after applying . I was asked to come in for an interview . The interview was extremely laid back and relaxed . i was asked two questions .
    the interview lasted about 7 mins.
    I was told the information will be sent on to the hiring manager and i should wait for a call .
    I am now waiting for the call.
    I was interviewed by the lead pharmacist .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for CVS.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Round Robin style you and 10-20 other prospects talk to District Managers from different regions and you have different interviews with each one. Be professional confident talk about your resume and inventory control and the ability to change pace and prioritize new goals.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions if you get an interview your basically hired just talk about your resume and inventory control   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Waldorf, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informal, and I waited almost an hour after arriving 30 minutes early because Pharmacists rarely ever get a moment away from their window. I then went into a back room and the interview was all of 3 minutes and 4 basic questions. Tell me about yourself, Whats your availbility, Why do you want to work for this company in particular, When can you start?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with CVS? Why not Walgreens, Rite aid, etc   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

Lasted for about an hour. Was asked a lot about techs issues . Was interviewed by the supervisor and he said he will get back to meeting within a week. Not up to a week yet. Still waiting.