CVS Health Interview Questions in York, PA | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (York, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Smooth process. Manager asked about my experience and background. Offered and accepted the position. They have a mandatory one eight hour day of orientation off site. Criminal background check

Interview Questions

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (York, PA) in December 2009.

Interview

I was called in by my manager to meet one-on-one for an interview. We discussed the position and all that it would entail including hours, responsibilities, opportunity for advancement, work culture, etc. Pretty standard interview questions. The job was not hyped. My manager laid it out and let me know exactly what to expect. We both knew that I was overqualified for the position and that this was a part time gig while I'm in Grad school, but he was extremely understanding about schedule concerns and I accepted the job. It's been a great part-time job and I recommend CVS to anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's pretty standard. You get what you get because they can only give you so much. If the offer is less than you want, then it's not the place for you. They aren't terribly interested in your experience or qualifications for a front register position.