CXI Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CXI

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CXI (Richmond, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very strange and unorganized interview process. Received email with broken English content then a few calls from multiple recruiters who seem to have no clue that another person had already spoken with me. Entire process was very unprofessional.
Even as I had mixed feelings went through the process anyway. I would not recommend applying to this company. They try to tell you how wonderful this "new" company is with its ties to the Brazilian parent, but on my further research its a "ruse" still same old CXI management and not so stellar reputation in Richmond Virginia.
LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!

Interview Questions

• Just typical questions. Interview process was not organized or well thought out.   Answer Question

The headquarters was a run down old house building on Franklin St. Very little technology onsite. Place looked like a sweat shop environment. Management could not answer specific questions and did not appear comfortable answering specific questions when pressed - appeared as though they "were hiding something". Not place for career growth - only short term contract positions.