Cabela's ATF Compliance Outfitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cabela's

3.5

ATF Compliance Outfitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cabela's (Kearney, NE).

Interview

Receive a phone call from HR with preliminary questions. If you pass that test, than you are approved for on-site interview. In interview it is 10 questions that they must ask. They will ask favorite experience with a customer, least favorite experience, best memory of cabela's, one moment of bad customer service, one moment of great customer service.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you dealt with a situation that was very difficult or angered you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. if you wanted the job you had to take it on their pay and their hours. non flexible on hours for the most part.

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

ATF Compliance Outfitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union Gap, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cabela's (Union Gap, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call over a month after applying for an interview. I wasn't sure what position I was interviewing for since I had applied for a few open positions. I went to the interview a week later. The interview was with a two person interview with a manager & trainer. I had a job offer pending a background check with drug test and finger printing. A official offer was given a week later after the drug & background check returned.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to move for another position?   1 Answer
    • What type of outdoor activities are you involved in?   Answer Question
    • What is a quality in a good supervisor?   Answer Question