Cabela's Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cabela's

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cabela's (Centerville, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

They asked alot of questions - most standard but I was surprised at the amount. They want you to know about their rewards club. You will role play and during that try to use the rewards as a part of your sell - to ask the person to join or to use their rewards.

Interview Questions

• They asked alot of questions - What is your passion; give an example of excellent customer service; give an example of how things went wrong and what you did; give an example of a time you had to fess up to doing something wrong; role play trying to sell stuff; give example of how you upselled items.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lavista, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cabela's (Lavista, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied around Halloween trying to get some seasonal work for the holidays. I didn't get a call back until mid December. Once I did receive a call back the process moved pretty quickly from there.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer who is demanding you return and item that Cabela's does not carry?   Answer Question