Cabela's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabela's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Cabela's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's (Huntsville, AL) in July 2015.

Interview

Mass hiring event. Arrived early to file paper work. Interview was short but thorough. Everyone friendly and helpful. Interviewer was very new to the company. Store manager came into the interview half was through to listen in and make notes.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good customer service associate. Describe a time where you provided stellar customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cabela's (Kearney, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

face to face interview. they asked easy every day questions about normal customer service positions. asked how you were at any other customer service jobs that you had previously. Asked how many years you had in experience and what you liked about customer service.

Interview Questions

• how many years experience had   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cabela's in February 2012.

Interview

People need to learn that Cabela's is not a sporting store. It is an outdoor outfitting store for people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle such as camping, hunting, fishing etc. Hunters are a huge part of their business whether it be hunting animals or fish. Hikers, campers and other types of outdoorsy people are their customers. So don't apply if you don't at least do one of these activities or you will be the fish out of water....I am a recent hire, and after applying online it didn't take more then a week to be notified of my interview time. If you are applying to a new store that isn't open yet you will be likely processed through a production line interview process that includes filling in a paper version of the online application; so make sure you have your information copied down and take it with you so your data will be the same on both applications. If it is a mass hire, after your interview you will be either taken to another area to complete a drug test via a mouth swap (a good indication that you will be hired); or walked to the exit door and thanked for your time. If the store is existing already I am not sure how the process will proceed but always feel free to contact the HR (human resources) department at the store after about a week to ask if they would like any additional information about you that would help them select you for an interview. It's all about getting in front of a real person. Cabela's is a very enthusiatic and fun company to work for. They are very accomodating to their staff but expect integrity, honesty and 150% from their employees. We recently had a paper airplane contest to try and land the plane in a fishing net to win a metal detector...one guy made it!! If you truly wish to work for Cabela's not for just a job but for a place you can look forward to going into every day then stick with it and remember that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• How much retail experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an irate unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Cabela's has levels of pay most likely but all general outfitters start at about .45 cents above min wage. There was no negotiating