Cabela's Firearms Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabela's Firearms Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Cabela's

2.3

Firearms Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's.

Interview

Quick and I was upset i didn’t get the job I applied for and this is the last time I work at outdoor stores. I met Tiffany who is HR and she was nice at when I was first hired but that act faded away. Brandon carrack interviewed me but doesn’t work there anymore. Management is strict like you can’t tell a joke to coworkers without them saying anything.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied on Monday via the internet. HR Called me on Tuesday afternoon. Interviewed on Friday with the Department manager and a Hardline Leader. Met them at the front of the store. Went to an upstairs conference room. Stopped to talk to customers along the way and get them help before going into the interview. Nice, friendly, and assertive personalities of interviewers. They had my online personal info and resume I submitted. They produced a multi-page document with pretyped questions and began asking questions. They began by telling me they were going to make major improvements to the Firearms department and were adding employees.

Interview Questions

• Before we begin, what immediate questions do you have about the department changes and improvements we are planning?   1 Answer
    • Give us an example of when you provided legendary customer service.   1 Answer
    • Describe your experience with Firearms Sales.   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to work part-time, full time and/or seasonal hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cabela's (Kansas City, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

Very in depth with scenario based questions in regard to Customer Service. Interviewer was very personable and easy to talk to. Focused the interview towards knowledge of weapons and customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to utilize good interpersonal communication to resolve a conflict?   1 Answer