Cabela's General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cabela's

2.5

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cabela's (Lincoln, NE) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview - Round table including 3 people. In Person Interview with direct supervisor in Pittsburgh. Final Interview took place at a store via webcam.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult decision you had to make as a Leader?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal - Received what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cabela's (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was s panel interview. Three members of the divisional start took turns asking questions. The interview was non formal format. It was different than any interview I have ever done. It was a panel discussion but was the easiest process is ever been through. I felt like it was a formality instead of a serious interview. That may be the reason I didn't hear anything from the interview until I push for a reply after several calls and emails. I was given the decency of a turn down email. Very interesting to say the least.

Interview Questions

• My background history and why I was interested in the company.   Answer Question