Cabela's Gun Counter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabela's Gun Counter Interview Questions

Interviews at Cabela's

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cabela's (Allen, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

manager asked canned questions only - literally followed a script held in hand

name
background
availability
"tell me about a time you blah blah blah"
"how can you help blah blah blah"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer respectfully   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cabela's (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Sit down face to face with gun counter manager. It was only about twenty minute interview. Pretty laid back and ultimately a comfortable atmosphere. Most questions were situation based, like if this happened what would you do.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where in a former job you didn't follow company policy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Short Pump, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cabela's (Short Pump, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went well, asked a few questions. You had to sell a product from a list of products. They ask you about your hobbies, interests, why you want to work there. It was very easy compared to other job interviews I have had in the past for my FT job

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cabela's (Saginaw, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied to the job online. Heard back about a week later. Had a quick phone screening, then went in for a formal interview. Normally there are two interviews in person, but they skipped the second because they needed someone right away.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Cabela's?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a scenario where you had to bend the rules without speaking to a supervisor?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. I knew the pay coming in so there was nothing to negotiate. I don't imagine they negotiate much for part time jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cabela's (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview, detailed questions, and enthusiasm. There were 30 tables set up with two management personel at each table, walked in after completing some paperwork and sat down with who would become my manager. He ask numerous questions about my background in firearms and hunting, and was satisfied with my answers. I got an offer on the spot and proceeded to attend the orientation meetings the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. I did end up with a higher wage than some of my cohorts due to my background.