Cabela's Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabela's Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cabela's

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Verdi, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cabela's (Verdi, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

Was really sucky. Poor questions not related to the task at hand. Would be yer if they asked more poignant questions. Hopefully they fix the problem. They didn’t do their duedilkigcne in asking the right questions to get the right person goes s

Interview Questions

• If I had any hinting experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cabela's (Hoffman Estates, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Its actually very laid back, mostly questions about past customer service experience, the "what would you do" questions

Interview Questions

• There was none, very quick and laid back, drug test on site immediately if your being hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cabela's in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The first contact from the employer was several weeks later. The interview was mostly "tell me about a time when...." The company really values people who enjoy the activities that are similar to their demographics. Be prepared to talk about your love of hunting and camping.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all tell me about a time...so some can be tricky as you run through events trying to think of one that matches the question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cabela's (Green Bay, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard questions. You can't really put too much stock in the interview process as it's only about 20% accurate even if your clever enough to ask probing questions. People tell you what you want to hear.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions about teamwork, problem solving and leadership skills   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cabela's.

Interview

Phone interview with manager then face-to-face interview with boss and team. Sat with team to learn day to day process and understand personality and culture. Was shown the city as they need to convince applicants that Sidney isn't too bad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate