Cabela's NICS Compliance Outfitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabela's NICS Compliance Outfitter Interview Questions

Interviews at Cabela's

2.3

NICS Compliance Outfitter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's in December 2014.

Interview

Part of mass interview when store opened. Applied online and was sent email to schedule interview. Interview was done at hotel in a room with several interviews going on at the same time.

Interview Questions

• If you could keep things confidential.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabela's (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I submitted online for interest as a NICS Compliance Outfitter, it took approximately 2-3 weeks to receive contact from Cabela's. I conducted the interview and presented all required documentation. Once I completed the required background and drug testing, they said they would be in contact right away. I am still awaiting contact, and attempts at contact have gone unanswered. I know my background is clean with no issues, as I just separated from military service and had a Secret clearance.

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cabela's (Kearney, NE) in August 2011.

Interview

Submit online resume, take a personality exam, then proceed to a phone interview, then a 1-1 interview then a 3-1 interview with HR/Manager/Department Lead

Interview Questions

• One challenging moment where things didn't work out like you expected, and how did you respond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, just take it or leave it