Cabela's Retail Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cabela's

1.5

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cabela's (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple process. New store opening and mass interview was held at hotel. Checked in and was given some paperwork to fill out with respect to drug testing and availability then brought in to be interviewed by 2 Cabela's employees. Situational questions....give me a time when you had to deal with....how did it turn out.
My real question is will they contact all applicants to let them know one way or the other whether on the status of the interview. Have no idea how to determine that answer.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 different firearm manufacturers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cabela's (Westborough, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Mass hiring for new store opening in Berlin, MA. I went to a hotel for the interview. When I arrived they had me go in a conference room and fill out paperwork agreeing to drug test, background check, etc. They only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself", and offered me the job. I got the feeling they were just looking for warm bodies. Skills, background, interests, etc didn't seem to matter. Interviewer wasn't able to answer any of my questions. She told me everyone on the management team was new. The store manager had only been with the company for one year.

Interview Questions