Cabela's Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabela's Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Cabela's

1.7

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cabela's in August 2018.

Interview

Quick and simple call in and out took about 10 minutes, vary laid back interview that just asks a couple of questions about your experience in retail and with customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cabela's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Oglethorpe, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cabela's (Fort Oglethorpe, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process took 1.5 hours, the interviewing managers where incredibly rude, would not listen to any of my experience, and would not negotiate pay at all, extremely unprofessional, lots of foul language used by managers. I have interviewed and hired many employees myself, I know how it works, they were redicoulous.

Interview Questions

• What is my Previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cabela's (Rogers, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

The warehouse manager met me at the front of the store with a handshake and a smile. He walked me back to his office in the warehouse where I sat down and filled out basic paperwork. After I was finished with that, he started the interview. It consisted of basic questions, where was your last job? Why should I hire you? Tell me about a time when you had to make a hard decision. After words we went up to HR for the Drug test, which was done by brushing my cheeks with a swab, placing it in a vile and sealing it in a bag.