Cablevision Systems Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cablevision Systems Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online got an interview a week later. Went to the interview had a great conversation with the director of sales. It went really good waiting for a call back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY).

Interview

The interview process was great overall the interview took a little longer than usual time wise but it went okay. A lot of it is online and over the phone as well as in person.

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

I interviewed with the Sales Floor manager as well as the Manager of the Piscataway Sales office and they were very intense. They asked a lot of questions and scenarios but they were friendly.

Interview Questions

• To give an example where you convinced someone to do something.   Answer Question
    • To give an example where you calmed down an irate customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Piscataway, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Three separate interviews. Hr manager then sales supervisor then director. Friendly and direct interview. mostly trying to get your personality more than anything. After impressing those three you should be offered the job immediately. If not than you most likely didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in cablevision   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied on line for the Telephone Sales Position. After applying, I immediately received an email from a recruiter about an open interview 2 days later. I attended the interview and brought my resume. When I arrived, there were two other people waiting in the lobby to be interviewed. After a few minutes of waiting, two recruiters came down and brought us upstairs. We were given applications to fill out and were asked to give them our resumes. After filling out the applications, I was called first. I interviewed with the recruiter and he liked me. He said he'd then send me to the manager to interview and coached me on the right things to say to the manager. I then went and interviewed with the manager. He then brought me to the director and since I am bilingual he asked me to answer one of his questions in Spanish. After the interview with the director was over he took me back to the manager. The manager brought me back upstairs and I was handed me a manila envelope. The receptionist told me I would be required to undergo a urine drug test within 24 hours and a background check. He also told me that I basically had got the job pending the drug test and background check. I went and got the drug test the same day. The next day the recruiter called me and extended an official offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience do you have? Have you worked under commission before?   Answer Question
    • What kind of characteristics should a sales person have?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Cablevision?   Answer Question
    • What are your likes and dislikes about Sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is 12.26 flat plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bethpage, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Got called and did a phone interview.. then based on my skills I was sent in for a 1:1 interview. The interview went great. Just touched base on expectations and what I could bring to the company. I was offered a position on the spot and sent over to their HR office to get the confirmation. Then I took a drug test and background test. Everything went smoothly and I start June 7th!

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was told that their commission structure is extremely generous.