Cablevision Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cablevision Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.7

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager where I was given a preliminary interview and also with a Supervisor that asked me basic questions about DHCP, POP3, and SMTP. Both interviews were good experiences and everything went well.

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking Questions concerning DHCP, POP3, and SMTP.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. It is a standard three interview process. I made ot to the last interview then was told the positiion had gone to somebody else.

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems in September 2016.

Interview

Sent application through Indeed.com, after three weeks received an email from HR representative. We set up a phone interview. Once phone interview was completed, HR representative would call back whether the VP wanted an interview. Received call back after two days and an interview was set up with the HR representative and the VP. Interviewed with HR Representative and VP.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Jericho, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. A few days later was then contacted by recruiter for phone screen. Then scheduled for face to face with recruiter which lasted about 10 minutes then met with Call Center Manager and other fellow colleagues for another face to face, went over both technical and behavioral questions which lasted for about another 30 minutes. Research and confidence is key to landing the interview. Even though I was extremely nervous they made me feel comfortable and welcomed into their workplace. After the interview with the manager, I was excused outside for about 5 minutes and was then taken to tour the work area. The manager and I walked and talked for a little and then escorted me back to the recruiter who then offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, Customer Service and Technical Screening. Research research research! Be confident in your answers and in yourself!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable, but salary is great!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone and then face to face. General discussion of work and people. Discussion about expectations for work and environment. Discussion also regarding remote versus on site. What can be expected regarding work hours?

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online got an interview a week later. Went to the interview had a great conversation with the director of sales. It went really good waiting for a call back

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bronx, NY).

Interview

The interview process was great overall the interview took a little longer than usual time wise but it went okay. A lot of it is online and over the phone as well as in person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

You come in for a computerized test which last about 30 - 1hr and if you past your scdeduled to meet with a supervisor who gives you a tour of the facility, then last yo go over compensation with HR.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall, but it was pretty generic like why do want to work at CV?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Newark, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

First I applied for the job on Cablevision's website. I received a call from a recruiter a day later. She gave me a description of the position and how much was the starting pay. Then she emailed me a link to do an assessment. 2 days later she called me in for an face to face interview which lasted about 10 minutes. The interviewer told me they would let me know if I got the position or not prior to the start date. About a week past before I was called and was told that I got the position contingent on background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bethpage, NY).

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and it took them a while to reply to my response stating I would be interested in hearing more. Their questions were very standard question. The biggest challenge was the disorganization with scheduling interviews and the schedule changing often. This was an early indicator of what was to come in terms of disorganization.