Cablevision Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cablevision Systems

2.7

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. It is a standard three interview process. I made ot to the last interview then was told the positiion had gone to somebody else.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (West Nyack, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

First step was a phone interview, the HR person you work with will explain the job and ask you initial questions about your work experience and how you could fit into the position. Next step was an unexpected panel interview of about 5-6 sales managers all asking questions about your sales techniques, work ethic, and willingness to close sales.

Interview Questions

• Sales Managers will tell you if you do not perform above standards you will be let go in 6 months, you will be asked how you feel about that.   Answer Question

The people who interviewed me were incredibly rude and seemed to undermine my work ethic, intelligence, and past experience. Before they even began the formal interview questions, one of the Sales Managers asked me if I lied on my resume about my current position, needless to say I was offended. I cannot see myself working with managers who do not believe in their employees from the start, they informed me of how they are always discussing the fact that their current employees are not fully qualified.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two face to face interviews, all behavioural. One in the campus, and the other in SF. The interview lean more on the my resume and background. There were occasionally technical questions but those were all based on what we were discussing. The whole process was nice and pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Just some very basic questions about what that company do. And after I answered this question, she told me more about the affairs of this company. It's the interview before a technical one. The technical interview may be conducted in January next year. In all, the whole interview process is very relaxing, you only need to know what this company works on.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Mainly focussed on data structures and algorithms basic questions. Questions were focussed on stacks/queues/Graphs . This interview was mainly whiteboarding followed by interview mainly based on the projects that I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• data Structures and algorithms focussed on linklist,trees   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

There were four interviews total. The first was a "fit interview" over the phone with HR. The questions were relatively straight forward. The second round was with my future boss- again, a fit interview with some behavioral questions tied in. The third round was with a regional manager who asked me to prepare a sales proposal for a business of my own choosing. The fourth and final round was with one of the VPs of Sales in the NY Headquarters. That was a fit-type interview as well.

Interview Questions

• (Asked after I completed my presentation) "How do you ask for the close?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Jericho, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard interview, take notes and prepare. Knowing about the company is very useful. Make sure to know Microsoft Office. Make sure to be polite. Make sure to be understanding. Make sure to say please and thank you

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems.

Interview

Very easy interview. Asked basic personal questions about myself and what I was going to school for. They told me what my tasks would be and what work I would be doing as an intern.

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Bethpage, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a phone screen first and talked for 15 minutes, and then after one week, I got another phone call ask me to go to the office for another one. The office interview last almost an hour but overall it was easy and the interviewer was nice. The overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• Just talk about yourself and why you are interested in this position.   Answer Question

Senor Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Jericho, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

It was very formal with four separate interviews. One with the hiring manager, one with Human Resources and two with higher ups including a senior vice president. The hiring manager was the most technical and the process got easier as the interviews wore on. Be prepared for long days, try to be comfortable and get a good nights rest. Know your resume and story back and forth. Be confident and secure in your responses.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute positively to this organization?   1 Answer