Cabot Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cabot Engineering Interview Questions

2.5

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cabot (Billerica, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Situational interview questions. Personality questions etc. Talked to past experiences that my resume mentioned. Spoke about my skill set and how it applies to the position. Spoke about the many technologies and applications of Cabot products. Discussed company structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a group of people (above you in rank) who had differing views.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cabot

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabot.

Interview

I applied through my University website. Received an email regarding a phone interview from HR. Email said, _____ would be contacting me within a week. No call, I waited a week and sent her an email. No reply... Two weeks later, I called her office in Houston and left her a voicemail. She didn't call me back. I tried the initial human resources gentleman who sent me the email instructing me I would be interviewed, no reply to an email or voicemail. I didn't care so much because I received an offer from another company. A few weeks later I received an email from Cabot asking me to take a survey about their interview! I couldn't believe this. So I reported them to my University career center in hopes they won't be invited to post on there anymore.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cabot (Franklin, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

Location of job was not accurate

Interview Questions

• Previous project Experience   1 Answer