Caché Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caché Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché in March 2011.

Interview

This is a commission-based environment, so every question that I was asked focused on how well I could sell and how those sales were tracked. I've worked in retail for about nine years, but only one year of my experience was based on commission. To the hiring manager, none of my other retail experience was relevant, except that single commission-based year. Sales are tracked in ten different categories. You are expected to ask EVERY customer to open a Cache account, and the hiring manager admitted that they are very difficult to get customers to open. Dress code is head to toe Cache, with the exception of black. So, if you don't have a lot of black or Cache apparel in your wardrobe, except to spend most of your paycheck on clothing. The two people that I had contact with were very pleasant. Overall, it was an okay interview experience; I just didn't have enough commission-based selling experience.

Interview Questions