Caché Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.1

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

First interview with general manager was very comfortable and casual. She asked me "So, tell me about yourself" to get the ball rolling. She asked a few behavioral questions but the majority of the interview felt more conversational.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experiences can be applied to this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did request to make more than minimum wage because of my previous experience and they did come up a little.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caché (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager. She went through the normal/typical questions asked in most interviews. I then met with the district manager for an interview and then the regional manager. The process took about 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché.

Interview

Store manager then DM and then regional to be any sort of management. Store manager and district management interviews were done face to face and the regional was done over the phone it was standard questions ... It doesn't matter now as they closed all stores so no one can interview anymore

Sakes Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caché (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with store manager and with district manager before hiring. They prefer experience in sales before hiring, but I had none. They hired me anyway and it turned out I am a top producer in sales.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I went in to talk to say hi to a friend of mine and he told me that I should apply. A woman (who turned out to be the manager) handed me an application and we just started having casual conversation. I felt very comfortable since I didnt know who she was.

Well I got a call back three or four days later from another manager who asked me to come in for an interview.
    When I got there we sat down and it was very pleasant. She asked me about my experiences. She also explained several aspects of the job and asked how comfortable i felt doing tasks that needed to be done (i.e asking for credit cards and cleaning up).

After I was done with the interview, she asked me to stay for an hour so she can observe my interaction with customers. Then finally, I was asked to pick out several outfits so they can sense my fashion style.
    After all of that, she asked me for my references and that was that.
     Just remember, They WILL call your references and you need at least (2)

Interview Questions

• there was a part when we did a mock session and I didnt know where the clothes were so that was bit stressful   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. what they offered me was awesome.

Technical Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché.

Interview

Pretty fast. One interview, I got he job. In the interview, I took a fit test. Showed my tech packs.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caché (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Was recruited by a management member of the location I became store manager of, while on the sales floor of my current job. I received a cold call a couple of weeks later. The management member stated that she identified me as a great candidate to work with the company and asked if I would like to learn more by speaking with the district manager. I set up a phone interview, was invited to a one on one interview, they made a load of promises, which, after I accepted the position became apparent that all was forgotten.

Interview Questions

• Standard. "Tell me about a time where you resolved a conflict with or between coworkers."   Answer Question
    • Also standard. "Tell me about a time when you had several difficult assignments due within a short period of time. How were you able to meet your deadline, if you did meet your deadline."   Answer Question

Negotiation

It took me over a month to accept the offer. I was happy where I was and this company will not hesitate to offer more money to pique your interest. Just be extra cautious in considering their offer. Secret shop your location, speak with current and former associates of the company, and most importantly, current and former associates who have worked for your new potential boss.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché in March 2011.

Interview

This is a commission-based environment, so every question that I was asked focused on how well I could sell and how those sales were tracked. I've worked in retail for about nine years, but only one year of my experience was based on commission. To the hiring manager, none of my other retail experience was relevant, except that single commission-based year. Sales are tracked in ten different categories. You are expected to ask EVERY customer to open a Cache account, and the hiring manager admitted that they are very difficult to get customers to open. Dress code is head to toe Cache, with the exception of black. So, if you don't have a lot of black or Cache apparel in your wardrobe, except to spend most of your paycheck on clothing. The two people that I had contact with were very pleasant. Overall, it was an okay interview experience; I just didn't have enough commission-based selling experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caché in October 2009.

Interview

It was great , I loved the SM right away we clicked ! I enjoyed speaking to the DM on the telephone and knew right away that this was going to be a great fit !

Interview Questions

• What did you learn at your current place of employement that has tought you the most ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I stood firm and they allowed me to make what I needed to take the position .

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caché.

Interview

In five years, you should have made a significant impact to the company’s bottom line. Think about how you can achieve this in the role you’re interviewing for. In technology careers, advancing your skills is important, too. You should be able to share what areas you want to strengthen in the near term (but be careful that they are not areas of expertise that the company needs now).