Caché Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caché Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caché (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

it was quick and easy they were looking iIguess to hire someone quickly for the store and then they hired me on the spot. The store was a mess. Hours were messed up and the managers were being friendly with each other was working full-time hours but getting paid part time

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caché (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

You interview with two managers from the staff and then with the district manager as well. In that last interview they brought all the candidates together to interview as a group interview. From what I can remember there were very simple interview questions and they give you a scenario to pick out an outfit for one of the interviews. Then they get your three references and once they have given them all a call they will have the store manager call you. The whole process took about a month.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caché.

Interview

In five years, you should have made a significant impact to the company’s bottom line. Think about how you can achieve this in the role you’re interviewing for. In technology careers, advancing your skills is important, too. You should be able to share what areas you want to strengthen in the near term (but be careful that they are not areas of expertise that the company needs now).

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

First interview with general manager was very comfortable and casual. She asked me "So, tell me about yourself" to get the ball rolling. She asked a few behavioral questions but the majority of the interview felt more conversational.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experiences can be applied to this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did request to make more than minimum wage because of my previous experience and they did come up a little.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché (Edison, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

few questions at a cafe. they were desperate to fill the position so it was very relaxed. spoke with the store manager briefly and then she said she would call me about the position. called me shortly after

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caché (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager. She went through the normal/typical questions asked in most interviews. I then met with the district manager for an interview and then the regional manager. The process took about 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché.

Interview

Store manager then DM and then regional to be any sort of management. Store manager and district management interviews were done face to face and the regional was done over the phone it was standard questions ... It doesn't matter now as they closed all stores so no one can interview anymore

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Took a few days, very simple and informal. Applied in person and got a call back after a few weeks. Came in for an interview after 2 days and it was very simple. Talked to the SM and they called my references and i got hired after a few days

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché.

Interview

Called for a face to face interview with the store manager. Asked basic customer service questions: Tell me about a time you had a great customer service experience? Tell me about your past experience in customer service? What are your strengths? What are you weaknesses?

Interview Questions

• Standard customer situational questions: Please tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult customers? etc.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché (New Orleans, LA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was awesome I felt as if I was talking with friends. I interviewed with both the regional vice president and the district sales manager both interviews were in person.

Interview Questions

• How would you drive sales thru outreach in the community?   Answer Question