Caché Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caché Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The company mainly performs job interviews for sales associate. Simple and straightforward, Cache interviews are usually conducted in a one-on-one format, typically with store managers or district managers. Although fairly rare, some applicants may be called back for group interviews, orientation programs, and even undergo probationary periods prior to official hiring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Caché

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caché (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I went in to talk to say hi to a friend of mine and he told me that I should apply. A woman (who turned out to be the manager) handed me an application and we just started having casual conversation. I felt very comfortable since I didnt know who she was.

Well I got a call back three or four days later from another manager who asked me to come in for an interview.
    When I got there we sat down and it was very pleasant. She asked me about my experiences. She also explained several aspects of the job and asked how comfortable i felt doing tasks that needed to be done (i.e asking for credit cards and cleaning up).

After I was done with the interview, she asked me to stay for an hour so she can observe my interaction with customers. Then finally, I was asked to pick out several outfits so they can sense my fashion style.
    After all of that, she asked me for my references and that was that.
     Just remember, They WILL call your references and you need at least (2)

Interview Questions

• there was a part when we did a mock session and I didnt know where the clothes were so that was bit stressful   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. what they offered me was awesome.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caché (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

You interview with two managers from the staff and then with the district manager as well. In that last interview they brought all the candidates together to interview as a group interview. From what I can remember there were very simple interview questions and they give you a scenario to pick out an outfit for one of the interviews. Then they get your three references and once they have given them all a call they will have the store manager call you. The whole process took about a month.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caché (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

it was quick and easy they were looking iIguess to hire someone quickly for the store and then they hired me on the spot. The store was a mess. Hours were messed up and the managers were being friendly with each other was working full-time hours but getting paid part time

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

THREE DIFFERENT MANAGERS. The first manager asked typical interview questions. The second one really provided information about the job. The third manager was the district manager and she asked typical interview questions. But, by the time you were interviewed by the third manager, you were pretty much in. She just wanted to get to know you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Took a few days, very simple and informal. Applied in person and got a call back after a few weeks. Came in for an interview after 2 days and it was very simple. Talked to the SM and they called my references and i got hired after a few days

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager for sales in 06 and she was straight to the point, blunt, and direct and I loved it. We worked well together and even though she left the company a long time ago we remain friends. I've had promotion interviews which were more difficult.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you've encountered at a previous workplace and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my sales associate pay. When I got promoted to co manager the acting AZ DM underpaid me but when my DM came back I got my raise

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caché in July 2008.

Interview

Talk of fashion and Money