Cadbury Adams USA Senior CMI (Market Research) Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadbury Adams USA Senior CMI (Market Research) Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior CMI (Market Research) Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cadbury Adams USA (East Hanover, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

I advanced to a phone interview with the hiring manager after passing the initial screening interview with the Corporate HR recruiter. She asked me very basic questions like "Walk me through your resume, why Cadbury, etc." Half way through our conversation, the call dropped. I called and emailed (twice) the hiring manager immediately so that we could finish the interview. She didn't pick up or respond to either email. It wasn't until the end of the day (7 hours later) that I received an email from her. She mentioned she was unable to connect the line. I understand she may not have felt I was a fit for the position, but her behavior was unprofessional and speaks to her lack of communication skills. If she didn't want to spend more time with me on the phone, she should have just come out and said that she didn't feel I was a fit for the position.

Interview Questions