Cadbury Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadbury Interview Questions

3.2

Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cadbury (London, England (UK)).

Interview

called for interview by recruiter. Format was detailed conversational interviews with team management and senior team members in stages. first stage with one lawyer, and one colleague. next stage with more senior team members. cannot recall a third stage but don't think there was. background checks as standard with legal jobs. positive, proactive process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cadbury (Plano, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

I was hired from Australia where my supervisor resided. I had several phone calls with her and finally got the position offered to me. It wasn't a very difficult interview, but it did take a while to get through all of the steps.

Manager Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Got the call from consultant and interview was fixed with director and HR. Interview was more around experience and previous job profiles. Initially it was found that experince was more than expeected and tehy could not give the fitting position. Later on they finalsied the position befitting to the experience.

Negotiation

It was ok with increment in line with industry standard.

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury.

Interview

Tough but enjoyable discussion

Process Engineer Internship UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

1) Online application form (competency based) 2) verbal and non verbal reasoning tests online 3) panel interview (2 engineers) competency based - I didn't get past the interview. Took a while for them to get back to me; I had to email them after the tests because they hadn't replied in almost 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you showed judgement   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you showed drive   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you influenced people   1 Answer

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cadbury (Vellore (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

I was intimated with this offer by a staffing agency and I was interviewed through phone by the recruiting company firstly.Later I was called for an 1:1 interview by the regional manager of Cocoa Operations Department, Cadbury India Ltd. Then I was directed to the second level of the interview which was conducted by the Vice President of Cocoa operations, Cadbury India Ltd. He conducted IQ test, personality and Background check tests to recruit me to this company. In none of the stages, i was enquired about cocoa or about my degree. I was enquired only with current datas and general knowledge about agriculture.

Interview Questions

• Ur english sounds like an american what is the reason   1 Answer
    • how do you came to know about this offer and why have you applied here   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the last phase of my interview I was little nervous because Vice President's questions were at the peak. I could able to answer 1 or 2 in that and finally when he asked me to share my experience, I told him this. Even you recruit me or not, I had learnt something from this interview. Firstly, courage to face any kind of interview after this. secondly confidence to express the right answers in the right time and keep mum for the unknown questions. These words were the turning points for me to serve that company for one year which I came to know when I received an appreciation letter from the same person after completing my probationary period.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadbury in April 2009.

Interview

i got a phone screening interview and then they decided to bring me on site for the interview although this is only for an internship position. the internship lasted about 5 hours with 7 people interviewing me. Some are 1:1 some are 2:1. One HR person interviewed me, the rest are product developers, scientists, director, and manager. They are very friendly and make me very comfortable and be myself during the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me the time when you have to work with difficult individuals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was an internship offer, i got the offer and accepted.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cadbury in May 2008.

Interview

It is not easy to get an interview opportunity. The best way to get it is through a current employee as a referee. Interview questions centre around the behaviour questions such as how you are reponsible and how you are aggresive in pursing opportunity in the company. For new hires, there are around 3 times interviews.

Interview Questions

• please describe a difficult personality you need to deal with.   Answer Question

Finance Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadbury (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2008.

Interview

How it normally works is that you need to take intelligence test with a HHRR consulting company and once you pass them you get an interview with the HHRR Manager and then with the Director of the department you apply for.
    The interviews are background based. No tricky questions at all. It's talking about what you have done in the past and what are the goals you have in the upcoming 5 years. Then they normally ask why you want to work in Cadbury. Here is interesting to know what are the brand they have in the portfolio and explain that they have worldwide leader brands and so. After talking about the company and about you, if you like them they will start negotiation phase and that's all

Interview Questions

• What I would hire you instead to a this guy? They shown a CV of a potential guy with an outstanding CV   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normally the ask you what are your expectatives and see if they can meet them.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cadbury (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was with two representatives from the company - a marketing manager and someone from HR. They started off the interview by asking me to go over my experiences. After that, came a series of behavioural questions. The questions were all very specific - "tell me a time when you had to work with an uncooperative group member and how you changed his/her view." The interview ended with them asking me what brand I think has a good marketing campaign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a uncooperative group member and what you did to change their perception.   Answer Question