Cadbury Plant Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadbury Plant Operations Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Plant Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cadbury in October 2008.

Interview

The interviewing process is very lengthy, almost to the point where one thinks you've been forgotten. The recruiter conducted an initial "screening" interview which lasted longer than 2 hours. This was followed several weeks later by a panel interview with the plant general manager and the human resources manager. It was apparent at the time that the two individuals from the plant had very different philosophies on how business should be conducted and this persisted throughout the rest of my time with the company.
The third and last interview was with the regional general manager - not sure of the correct job title. This was the general manager's direct boss. The need for the third interview seemed to indicate a lack of trust in the decisions made by the plant GM - this also seemed to persist through the remainder of my time with the company.

Interview Questions

• Previous accomplishments   1 Answer
  • Most difficult people to manage/work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate with specific points and be prepared to be patient. The company's offer was in my opinion generous.