Cadbury Technical Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cadbury (Vellore (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

I was intimated with this offer by a staffing agency and I was interviewed through phone by the recruiting company firstly.Later I was called for an 1:1 interview by the regional manager of Cocoa Operations Department, Cadbury India Ltd. Then I was directed to the second level of the interview which was conducted by the Vice President of Cocoa operations, Cadbury India Ltd. He conducted IQ test, personality and Background check tests to recruit me to this company. In none of the stages, i was enquired about cocoa or about my degree. I was enquired only with current datas and general knowledge about agriculture.

Interview Questions

• Ur english sounds like an american what is the reason   1 Answer
  • how do you came to know about this offer and why have you applied here   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the last phase of my interview I was little nervous because Vice President's questions were at the peak. I could able to answer 1 or 2 in that and finally when he asked me to share my experience, I told him this. Even you recruit me or not, I had learnt something from this interview. Firstly, courage to face any kind of interview after this. secondly confidence to express the right answers in the right time and keep mum for the unknown questions. These words were the turning points for me to serve that company for one year which I came to know when I received an appreciation letter from the same person after completing my probationary period.