Cadillac Jack Game Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Game Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cadillac Jack in September 2012.

Interview

Submitted Resume on Linked in before being contacted by HR to set up phone interview. Short phone interview followed to establish interest on both parts and probably to weed out obvious bad fits. After about a week HR followed up to schedule in-person interview with department of three potential co-workers. In-person was a short tour and extension of the phone interview (low pressure and typical questions) before an excel simulation set up on a projector in front of all the guys. Intimidating, yet thrilling. Waited for almost two weeks (followed up with a thank you letter four days later on a Friday) then got pitched an offer to start in 1 month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and private. Department lead took me aside and asked what I last made and what I expected to make, but did not expose his position. I told him that having researched average salaries for the position I would "accept any reasonable and fair offer" for the role. He said HR would contact me if they decided to move forward and we shook hands.