Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited

Porter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

HR called me to come in and interview. She did a phone interview first. I had two interviews in person. The first one was with the assistant and someone else. The second one was the hiring manager and director of operations.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you find beneficial to this position?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied. Got a phone call and brief phone interview before arranging an in person meeting. Hiring manager had to dash before I got there, however everyone from reception to directorate-management handled this smoothly, my interview proceeded and was invited back for a second interview. The second interview went well and I received a call with a job offer and further instructions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited (Signal Hill, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I received a phone interview on a Monday morning and arranged for an interview in the office with management on Friday of that same week. When I arrived I was asked to complete the company application before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was I familiar with Cadogan Tate? Did I take a look at the website.   1 Answer

Crater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I had seen a posting on LinkedIn.com and decided to contact their recruiter in addition to sending a resume with my cover letter. A few days later, I found a business card, given to me by the (operational director?) and sent him an email as well. I’m not sure how many days past, but I just started to look for other work. Then by chance, I checked my email and had received a last minute request for an interview. As I did not have any freelance work scheduled, it was easy for me to rearrange the one meeting I had planned that day, at the only time the interview was available. I arrived on time and was escorted to a waiting room. There I waited for about fifteen minutes. The interview it’s self could be called average. I did think it was odd that the conversation focused on a previous employer that was apparently offering jobs to some of their employees? Which was odd because I had not worked for them for a year plus. Then I did have to answer some questions about how many crates I could build in a day, which I did.

Interview Questions

• How many crates can you make in a day?   1 Answer

Crater Interview

Anonymous Employee in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadogan Tate Fine Art Storage Limited (Signal Hill, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with our HR manager, followed by an in-person interview with the director of the company and the head of crating at the time. The interview lasted roughly 45 minutes, during which time we discussed my portfolio, and I was given a tour of one of our warehouse spaces.

Interview Questions

• To describe my past work experiences and how I felt the skill gained from that related to the position.   Answer Question