Cadreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cadreon

Sort:

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cadreon (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the recruiter and then my prospective supervisor. Was brought in to meet with the supervisor and a few other members of the team. Most of the questions were pretty basic interview stuff: tell me more about this project you worked on, how did you handle such and such, etc. People seemed to be generally happy with the work environment, and were forthcoming about the company's strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about an analytics project you directed, what challenges you faced, and how you handled them.   Answer Question

Didn't feel like the right fit for me.

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Phone Screening
    3. Media Math Question Set
    4. In-Person Interview with the Team

The interview process is quite efficient. People are friendly and helpful. I look forward to working with them!

Interview Questions

• What kind of team do you like to work with?   1 Answer
    • What's your five-year plan?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience analyzing a big data set?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview took place about 3 weeks back. They have been saying its positive and asked for another round of interview and looks like they have told now that it is negative without any further interview. I don't mind getting rejected, however I prefer them to have given negative feedback soon without wasting my time by taking multiple slots for next interview which intervened with my interview in other places. This is an issue with people like me who have time sensitive deadlines

Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadreon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Received a call from HR and had an initial phone screen. Was then asked to go in for an onsite interview within the week. Had 1-on-1 meetings with about 5 people. Received a verbal offer within 1-2 days after that. Then a formal offer. Waited 3-4 days for my background check to clear and then I gave my previous company notice. They were flexible about the start date. Was able to negotiate a little bit but not much higher than their offer. Was told that there would be a discretionary bonus which could be comparable to my previous bonus (totally untrue which I found out the following year come bonus time).

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a short process, didn't have too many tough questions, enjoyed the process overall and HR was super helpful throughout the process and enjoyed it a lot. Would definitely recommend people to apply

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cadreon (Birmingham, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter then subsequently a phone interview was conducted by hiring manager which was pretty standard regarding the Senior Analyst role/opportunity and my skills and experience. Overall, I got a quick sense that the hiring Manager did not sound like someone I prefer to report or work for.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were basic and tested whether I had an understanding of digital analytics and media online advertising.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very straightforward, I submitted my resume and was shortly thereafter contacted by one of the talent specialists. From there there was a phone screening (it was extremely pleasant), I submitted a math test, and then had an in-person interview with four current employees of various levels. I was asked personality questions, industry specific questions, and life questions. It was a great experience. A day later I was offered the job.

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cadreon (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The process involved an initial phone interview with the other data architect in the group. That was supposed to only be 10 minutes but turned into 90 minutes. After that, there was an onsite interview using video conferencing. That was another 90 minutes. The onsite interview 3 days centered on 2 things - my data modeling experience and then he showed me what the current system was.

One thing to note - what skills they were looking for and what the actual job entails are in 2 different universes.

Interview Questions

• my data modeling experience; my experience with data querying and data mining.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cadreon (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a fantastic phone interview with HR. Then we scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. Was really looking forward to it because my first interview was so great. They never called. I emailed HR about it, and they said it was a scheduling mistake. I asked to reschedule and gave them my availability. I never received an email back and I never heard from anyone again. Very rude. Don't even bother applying for a job at this company. If they can't get their act together for 1 measly phone interview, I can't even imagine how they do business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience. Why did you apply for this job, etc. Typical 1st round questions.   Answer Question

Director, Programmatic Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It began with a very quickly scheduled meeting with the hiring manager and another Director level employee. I was then moved on very quickly to the 2nd stage which was a two hour online assessment, it was fun but a little unnerving. Third I was brought back in to meet the Managing Director and asked to spend more time with the hiring manager and then my final interview was with the SVP of East, the hiring manager's manager. An offer was forthcoming less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Imagine that I'm a client that doesn't understand programmatic, pitch me.

A second was, why would I choose a Cadreon over a Google?   Answer Question