Cadreon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cadreon Interview Questions

Interviews at Cadreon

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone call with recruiting, phone call with person hiring, in-person with a few folks from the team, then one final with an executive. Recruiter made a verbal offer and sent a formal letter after I accepted on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe programmatic advertising.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out to me proactively saying he wanted to speak to me about a newly created executive position. I respond agreeing to connect. No response. I follow up again. No response. I follow up again. I receive an apology and a request for my avails to speak via phone. No worries - we're all human, so I send my avails. No response. I send another email (Now at this point, my interest in the job is long gone but I'm looking at this now like a game, so sure, let's play.). Finally get a response: "I'll call you at ___ o'clock. Guess what happened next? That's right - no call!!!

OK - people are human and we all make mistakes, but holy hell! Are you kidding Cadreon? This was a terrible experience and a total waste of time.

Rant over. Have a great day.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to speak? (I provided avails and never heard back. Maybe I misunderstood the question?)   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a short process, didn't have too many tough questions, enjoyed the process overall and HR was super helpful throughout the process and enjoyed it a lot. Would definitely recommend people to apply

Programmatic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Very laid-back interview process. Went on a tour around the office and met with some of the teams. Unfortunately I didn't receive an offer but it seemed like a great place to work.

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cadreon (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The process involved an initial phone interview with the other data architect in the group. That was supposed to only be 10 minutes but turned into 90 minutes. After that, there was an onsite interview using video conferencing. That was another 90 minutes. The onsite interview 3 days centered on 2 things - my data modeling experience and then he showed me what the current system was.

One thing to note - what skills they were looking for and what the actual job entails are in 2 different universes.

Interview Questions

• my data modeling experience; my experience with data querying and data mining.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview took place about 3 weeks back. They have been saying its positive and asked for another round of interview and looks like they have told now that it is negative without any further interview. I don't mind getting rejected, however I prefer them to have given negative feedback soon without wasting my time by taking multiple slots for next interview which intervened with my interview in other places. This is an issue with people like me who have time sensitive deadlines

Senior Associate, Campaign Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy process, had an initial call with HR then was brought in for the in-person interview where I met with four different people. Then was contacted the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you have a campaign that is under-performing what are some steps you take to troubleshoot and help get performance back on track?   Answer Question

Campaign Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Phone Screening
    3. Media Math Question Set
    4. In-Person Interview with the Team

The interview process is quite efficient. People are friendly and helpful. I look forward to working with them!

Interview Questions

• What kind of team do you like to work with?   1 Answer
    • What's your five-year plan?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience analyzing a big data set?   1 Answer

Director, Programmatic Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It began with a very quickly scheduled meeting with the hiring manager and another Director level employee. I was then moved on very quickly to the 2nd stage which was a two hour online assessment, it was fun but a little unnerving. Third I was brought back in to meet the Managing Director and asked to spend more time with the hiring manager and then my final interview was with the SVP of East, the hiring manager's manager. An offer was forthcoming less than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Imagine that I'm a client that doesn't understand programmatic, pitch me.

A second was, why would I choose a Cadreon over a Google?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cadreon (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very straightforward, I submitted my resume and was shortly thereafter contacted by one of the talent specialists. From there there was a phone screening (it was extremely pleasant), I submitted a math test, and then had an in-person interview with four current employees of various levels. I was asked personality questions, industry specific questions, and life questions. It was a great experience. A day later I was offered the job.