Cadwalader Wickersham Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was very easy and relaxed, the people who interviewed me were very enthusiastic and/or nice. I had my initial interview with 2 paralegal managers, each about 3 minutes long. I had another interview the next week with 5 different partners and attorneys, then with a group of the paralegals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cadwalader Wickersham

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham.

Interview

I spoke to one of the paralegal managers over the phone, we discussed my background and inferest in law. We then scheduled a time for me to come in and meet with her and the manager for the department the position was in. Pretty straightforward interview, no unexpected questions. I didn't learn very much about the position or the day to day work, however I was told that if I made it to the next round, I would be meeting with the partners of the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

The firm was very professional in its communications and brought me straight in, no phone interview. The interview was conducted by two people from the HR department, and I was informed that if I proceeded to the second round, the interview would be conducted by attorneys from the group that was hiring. It was a fairly standard personal interview, asked questions about my previous experience, asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. Thought it was very fair.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

For my first interview, I met with the paralegal manager and then with the senior paralegal in charge of the department--both were extremely nice and described a lot about what the position entailed. About a week later I was invited back for a second round interview to meet with attorneys.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary and benefits were non-negotiable.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cadwalader Wickersham.

Interview

It was a fairly easy and straightforward interview. They just asked me to talk about myself and expand on my resume. They also asked me about additional activities and things I was involved in that weren't in my interview. I was basically asked the same questions by 3 different people. Everyone was very approachable and friendly. Then they explained what my role would be and if I had any questions about the job.

Interview Questions

Already accepted another offer.