Find jobs for Cage Cashier

Caesars Entertainment Cage Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 479 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caesars Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Elizabeth, IN) in Feb 2020

Interview

Brought into a room with a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, asked to come back near midnight to see what the casino is like at peak hours to make sure that you feel comfortable working in that environment.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2018

Interview

Got a call for an interview with supervisor. Then had second interview. Did panel interview following. Panel interview is fun group environment even for those who are a little nervous in groups. Just smile and be upbeat. After the interview got offered the job and started orientation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cherokee, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cherokee, NC)

Interview

The interview process is pretty short and typical for corporate companies, You apply in-person, online, or at a job fair. They call you back and you have an interview. Sometimes it is panel, sometimes one-on-one. Then if you get the job they do background and drug tests, as well as on-boarding process and badging, takes about 2-3 weeks total. Then you go through a week of new hire orientation before you train with your department.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in Oct 2015

Interview

Told to arrive at 12:45 pm for the group/panel interview. Those of us that applied for cage cashier had to take an assessment before joining the rest of the group. 25 Multiple choice questions to make sure you can count money and give correct change. You have 15 minutes to answer all 25 questions, you have to get at least 20/25 correct to pass the assessment. After the assessment, I was told to join the rest of the group. Where we sat in a circle and waited 45 minutes for the recruiters and judges to show up. When they finally arrived the recruiter explained how the panel interview would go, then left. The judges introduced themselves, then began the panel. If you fail the assessment but pass the panel they will find you a job within the casino. At the end of the panel the judges and recruiters go and discuss the panel and who they want to move on in the interview process and who will not be moving on. Once they've made their decisions, one of the recruiters will come back to the group and tell you "Now we're going to split everyone into two groups. When I call your name please stand up and follow me. I'll be back to get the other group in just a moment" They call out names and you follow the recruiter. Once out of the room they tell you "At this time we're not going to move further with the interview. The judges didn't feel that you were the right fit. If you would like to, you may re-apply in 6 months. Thank you for your time, have a great day."

Interview Questions
  • What word that begins with the first letter of your first name, would your friends use to describe you?
  • If you were to wake up tomorrow as an animal what would it be? why did you choose that animal? Demonstrate how the animal would act.
  • We all had to stand in a circle and take turns demonstrating a talent. It could be ANYTHING, from singing a verse of your favorite song, to showing off your dance moves or even telling a joke.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in Jul 2015

Interview

The interview was really fun process. It wasn't a conventional interview. They expect you to dance, and be goofy. Its considered working in the entertainment industry working in a casino. Be professional, but don't go into the casino in "Corporate Mode".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Caesars Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment

Interview

It was like an audition. They asked two questions in a roundabout style in front of a panel. One was about why you chose the company and the other wss a behavioral type question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2015

Interview

Exceptionally easy, asked when I was available, do I have any visible tattoos, do in have any kids, can in pass a drug test? also wanted to know why I want this job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

A panel interview. You are excepted to sing & dance. Was never asked any questions related to the job. They asked me to sing a song, asked me what animal would I like to be any why and perform the sound that animal would make. Etc. Etc. They didn't tell you that there is a $ 200.00 gaming licensing fee that you have to pay. They didn't tell you that the drug test is a hair strand test.. The size of a pencil.

Interview Questions
  • They asked you to do a impersonation of an actress or actor. They ask you they were to do a newspaper article on you what would the headline say? They asked you to impersonate an animal sounds. Then the panel of interviewers go out into the hallway and discuss who they are going to cut. THIS IS NOT AMERICAN IDOL.... Or AMERICA's GOT TALENT..... I felt this process was so degrading.... and humiliating.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Chester, PA) in Jan 2014

Interview

They responded about a week after I applied on their website. I was invited to an open house for various positions at the casino. There are 3 parts to the interview: First, you are divided into groups of 6 or so and asked 2-3 personality oriented questions from the recruiter. Remember to act cheery and enthusiatic with your answers or you won't get the callback! Second, you take a math assessment test (a 4th grader can pass it) and a brief 1-1 interview with your potential supervisor. Almost all softball questions. Don't forget that smile and cheeriness! Third, you are put on a group panel interview with 2 interviewers and about 10-12 applicants for various positions. The 2 interviewers ask personality oriented questions to the applicants. The content of your answers is not as important as your manner and tone. Be sunny and act *very* confident!

Interview Questions
  • Tell the panel a little bit about the person sitting next to you and why he/she would be a good fit to this casino.
  • If you can be any superhero, who would it be and why?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in Feb 2013

Interview

panel interview as well as a one on one with director of cage. DId a skills review and proceeded to the panel interview where 30 others attended for many different positions

Interview Questions
  • simulation questions, what makes you a qualified candidate.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews