Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

2.7

Cage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Told to arrive at 12:45 pm for the group/panel interview. Those of us that applied for cage cashier had to take an assessment before joining the rest of the group. 25 Multiple choice questions to make sure you can count money and give correct change. You have 15 minutes to answer all 25 questions, you have to get at least 20/25 correct to pass the assessment. After the assessment, I was told to join the rest of the group. Where we sat in a circle and waited 45 minutes for the recruiters and judges to show up. When they finally arrived the recruiter explained how the panel interview would go, then left. The judges introduced themselves, then began the panel. If you fail the assessment but pass the panel they will find you a job within the casino. At the end of the panel the judges and recruiters go and discuss the panel and who they want to move on in the interview process and who will not be moving on. Once they've made their decisions, one of the recruiters will come back to the group and tell you "Now we're going to split everyone into two groups. When I call your name please stand up and follow me. I'll be back to get the other group in just a moment" They call out names and you follow the recruiter. Once out of the room they tell you "At this time we're not going to move further with the interview. The judges didn't feel that you were the right fit. If you would like to, you may re-apply in 6 months. Thank you for your time, have a great day."

Interview Questions

• What word that begins with the first letter of your first name, would your friends use to describe you?   1 Answer
    • If you were to wake up tomorrow as an animal what would it be? why did you choose that animal? Demonstrate how the animal would act.   1 Answer
    • We all had to stand in a circle and take turns demonstrating a talent. It could be ANYTHING, from singing a verse of your favorite song, to showing off your dance moves or even telling a joke.   1 Answer

Beverage Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

apply your position online. usually get email for interview after 3 to 7 days. standard business dress up and bring your resume to the interview. the day before interview, think about how to show your positive, energetic and compassionate personality, and prepare a song, a joke or any talent skill you can show to people. interesting interview, and if you have an open heart you will get the offer for sure.

Interview Questions

• use a word with the first letter of your first name, to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Huge group and panel interview with 20+ other people. Have to act out scenes and answer ice breaker questions in front of people. They are looking for people to have personality and not afraid to speak out. After the panel group interview you met with the manager from the department you would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Use an adjective that starts with the same letter as your first name as a word to describe you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Other than the panel interview that determines if you have a personality, the interview process was a joke. had to interview twice and do panel interviews twice. Departments don't seem to have their act together.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring?   1 Answer

Human Resource Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

The initial interview was a group interview with about 20 other hopefuls. We were asked to display our personalities and then they split us into groups, one being the people that didn't make the cut, the other group was selected for individual interviews. I was then asked to come back for a second on-site interview.

Table Games Dealer (Experienced) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

This review recounts the initial round of hiring for the Cincinnati Horseshoe grand opening, February, 2013. This was a three to four month process. Online application, video interview, live audition, and in-person group interview with the masses, followed by waiting for a full FBI background check and hair test. The final group interview was a pep rally with the GM, then we were sectioned off by alpha in groups of 30 people and led into conference rooms. A panel of four people from Caesars were seated at a table. We were asked to introduce ourselves, and use a word that started with the first letter of our last name (active listening skills test), to describe ourselves. We tossed a bean bag around to wake people up and elevate the energy in the room, during this process. Finally, each person got the chance to showcase their personality to their peers and the panel, by going to the center of the room and doing something, like, sing, dance, a back flip, mime, whatever, but avoid jokes, politics, religion and inappropriate language. The group interview is meant to push you to a place of creativity, and to let your inner light shine! Becoming a dealer is not for those that are always introverted and easily intimidated, or if you have social anxiety that you cannot overcome. Time to buck up. Experienced dealers should already be performing with Caesars 'swag', but do not be cocky or lackadaisical. They will spit you out the door. Pretend it is your first day of work and you want to impress. Be silly, not retarded. Be taseful, not crass. Go big, or go home. Don't over think it, be in the moment and be authentic. That's really what they're looking for. Speed and killer skills come with practice; swing shift will make or break you, so keep that in mind when you do the shift lottery or put in for preferred work hours with your manager.

Interview Questions

• Be silly and show personality.   1 Answer