Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Interviews are conducted in a "Panel" / group fashion, meaning it is more of an audition / personality assessment that looks for the right personality for the casino environment (projecting positive energy makes for a happy player / a happy player stays longer & spends more), not necessarily the right skills for the job, although job specific skills are taught (to an extent)l. They want to see people that project happiness.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite song? Sing me a verse. (In front of SEVERAL other applicants & hiring managers) They also like to ask: If you could be a candy bar, which one would you be & why? It can be very intimidating to interview in this fashion. A moment of nervousness can take away a well qualified candidate. My advice: Let them know WHY they are going to hire you!   Answer Question

Negotiation

At the entry level, Unions set the wages, so there is no negotiating wages. Once you start to move up, you can haggle for a few grand more IF you can prove your worth.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Most fun I've ever had in an interview. There was a large group of people interviewing at one time. There was a panel of interviewers asking lots of questions and giving various scenarios. The interview process took a few hours.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

You apply online and they call u for an interview. The interview is panel. You also have to take a math test. Upon passing the math test you turn are offered to the academy where u are taught how to deal cards

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite animal ?
      Act it out   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview is a group interview where you have to perform in front of management to show that you are outgoing and have personality. The performances are all based off of volunteers so if you do not volunteer you will not be selected for the position. There is also a basic math test, not hard at all but it is timed.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring process starts off in a panel. You are in a room full of interviewees, who applied for different positions. The interviews may ask you to sing or do something out of the box on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They just ask you to describe everything in detail when asking questions. Questions vary from where to vacation and why? or what is your favorite song and why?   Answer Question

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Called within a week after on line application. Fast response and had "cattle call" interview a week later. This interview weeded out who was outgoing and those were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was a way you solved a problem for a difficult customer? Would you have done anything differently? Why?   Answer Question

Cage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview. The next phase was insane. Think the begininng episodes of American Idol. You are gathered in a large group and essentially audition for 6 hours. Some people got through because the two words they were able to say sounded happy. Next, you take a math test (just addition and subtraction). This was followed up by one on one interviews. After they made you an offer you had to pass a drug test done through a hair test.

Interview Questions

• if you were a ball, what kind of ball would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Customer VIP Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

phone interview, group/panel interview, strange and unique questions.

Interview Questions

• what is favorite disney character   1 Answer
    • please sell the panel your choice of products from the table, which is a personal first aid kit   1 Answer

Cage Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Received screening interview, and was given time/place. Signed in and was assigned a group. Group was taken into a room where we sat in a large circle. We heard a brief background of each of the interviewers, then we were told to talk to the person next to us, find out a fun fact, and then introduce that person to the room of about 45 people. After that we were told to think of one thing we did at work to make it more fun. Then the three interviewers went out of the room for about five minutes, came back in and called for a group of people to form a line, then leave the room. The people that were left behind were told that they were no longer needed. I stayed after that and asked what they were looking for when we while we were all in the room. I was told that Caesars was looking for bright, energetic and fun personalities. How they could ascertain ones personality after talking for 30 seconds about the person next to you is beyond me. Especially since one of the people in the lead group had only been working for Caesars for six days. But, I will re-apply since I have been repeatedly described as very personable!!!

Interview Questions

• Never made it to a one on one interview. That would have been more beneficial to me.   Answer Question

Poker Room Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was a group panel interview. There was a room filled with people and your goal was to impress the panel. After they extracted the people who did not make it we did a walk through of table games tables and got to touch play chips and cards. Little did we know, Leadership was watching and they weeded out a few more who weren't paying attention. This is where we took a math test. After that we had our one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest moment of your life? This was hard because the standard answer is "The day my child was born" or "The day I met my spouse". So it was hard to pick something creative on the fly.   1 Answer