Caesars Entertainment Dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Dealer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2016

2.2

Entertainment Dealer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

You will have an initial interview then change into cocktail attire and interview again on a panel of several girls where they will ask you ~3 questions. From there, they will take you into a room to notify you if you have the position or not. There were about 25 girls in my panel and three were picked.

Interview Questions

• If someone is at your table for a long time and leaves for the evening, how will you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Huge group and panel interview with 20+ other people. Have to act out scenes and answer ice breaker questions in front of people. They are looking for people to have personality and not afraid to speak out. After the panel group interview you met with the manager from the department you would be working at.

Interview Questions

• Use an adjective that starts with the same letter as your first name as a word to describe you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

They do an over the phone interview and then in person. You have to take a math test, but as long you are friendly and social you will be fine. Once you pass all of that, you then enter a 3 week training course in black jack and if you pass that you become a dealer.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part is passing the class, honestly just being friendly will get you to the class itself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was done in two steps. After applying online I was given a phone call interview which had the typical questions. I then was told to schedule a time for a panel interview during their mass hiring event which was an all day event. Going in I was in a group of about 12 - 15 people where we were asked a bunch of questions, then I was moved over to take a math test (important for dealers), followed by a one-on-one interview with one of the shift supervisors. By the end of the day I was told I was going to Dealer School and my performance there would dictate if I was finally hired.

Interview Questions

• Panel question - What song would you say represents you (and please sing it)   Answer Question

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview is informal and mainly judges you based off of your personality, be cheerful, upbeat and fun to be around. A basic timed math quiz will also be administered, nothing more challenging than some adding and subtracting with a little multiplication.

Interview Questions

• Who would you want to trade lives with?   1 Answer

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2014.

Interview

The "interview" was actually an audition. You had to demonstrate ability to deal and run a variety of poker games. You deal to a table of actual players (dealers) the same as you would during a live game. You were evaluated and then given a rating right away.

Interview Questions

• There a handful of questions about how to handle situations that commonly arise during play.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by a panel interview, followed by an individual interview. There was also a basic math quiz. The panel interview included performing and was fun. After the interview there was a class. After class completion there were auditions, drug tests and background checks.

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Group Interview

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a group interview to see if you have any personality. They ask you a few behavioral questions and determine whether or not you are fit for the program. Enjoyed the people I met with. It was exciting to get the position and start date for classes.

Entertainment Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Two interviews. The initial interview is basically about your experience and work history. It is fairly easy, as they are looking to get to know you. If you pass this interview, you will be invited to return around 2pm for the second interview, where you will stand amongst a panel and they will ask you general questions about what you would say to customers in certain situations as well as questions about yourself such as "where is your ideal vacation?"

If you are chosen, they will take you to a separate room and discuss your availability. You will go through processing and training the next couple of weeks. Processing is a bit lengthy, but their training program is a lot of fun.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer after he or she has spent time at your table?   Answer Question