Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Food Server At BLT In Bally's Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

This was hands down the worst interview I have ever went to. Arrived to the location 45 minutes early (was one of the first one there). Interviews arrived over 30 minutes late. Had to move us all to another location for the interview. Was the first one into the room (no AC), told us to go all the way to the back and fill in to the front, and then they went front to back for the interview. Was one of the first there and almost the last to interview. By the time I interviewed I was there for over 3 hours. The person interviewing seemed like he was tired of being there and had a terrible attitude. Also, there was a group sitting up towards the front of the room that I assume was employees that had already worked at the previous steakhouse and were there as a formality because they were joking around and making rude and obnoxious comments to everyone else that was interviewing and the staff said nothing to them. It was the worst.

Cosmetology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Extensive! First interview: was with supervisor, then manager, then director. Second interview: was demonstrating proficient in all mediums of the cosmetology field : hair, skin, nails. Third interview is the group panel. Finally, taking Caesars training and exam and if passing all the above ..... hired.

Interview Questions

• Customer service questions: How to deal with guests, guests complaints and so on.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Multiple antiquated situational exercises, no skill assessment or prior experience. The interviewers were late and unprepared. The process is able drawing on previous experience but there is not a period of time to prep.

Cage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview. The next phase was insane. Think the begininng episodes of American Idol. You are gathered in a large group and essentially audition for 6 hours. Some people got through because the two words they were able to say sounded happy. Next, you take a math test (just addition and subtraction). This was followed up by one on one interviews. After they made you an offer you had to pass a drug test done through a hair test.

Interview Questions

• if you were a ball, what kind of ball would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Theater Technician/Beverage Ambassador/Promotions Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in February 2013.

Interview

This had to of been one of the most ridiculous hiring events I've ever been to. They give you a single date and range of times to show up at their HR office. Inside will be literally HUNDREDS of people. They're all interviewing for different positions, but you will have to do the same basic tests for all positions regardless of whether or not you're cash/alcohol/food handling.

Afterwards is a group interview that's more to see what kind of personality you have and weed out those that they dislike immediately. From there you MIGHT get to speak with someone that works in your department *IF* they're there--they probably aren't. If they're not, then you have to meet with them for a phone or in-person interview at a later date. (Keep in mind that this whole process up to this point can take a month to two months.)

After all this is done, you have a "job shadowing." This IS NOT on-the-job training, but an opportunity for you to follow around your potential manager so that they can have you work the job without hiring you!

So after all the hiring mess, you now get to work for free so they can decide if they like you or not???

Interview Questions

• They're going to basically ask you to sing and dance for their amusement.   Answer Question

AIX Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in July 2013.

Interview

Recruiter did an initial screen, then I talked to the senior engineer who I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• The tech interview was extremely detailed. The actual work is fairly straightforward, but the senior engineer is extremely knowledgeable and is looking for someone with deep, detailed knowledge. While I have always been able to figure things out, I am not good at spewing chapter and verse on demand. We liked each other very much but it was clear in our conversation that I was not the guy that he was looking for.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very positive and involved several levels of current leadership. This painted a very clear picture of the position and environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you address an abnormality in the financial review?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very simple. I negotiated a 10% Salary increase with a signing bonus. I was already aware of the benefits.

Events Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2010.

Interview

I had a phone screen with two members of Human Resources. Then I had a phone screen with the hiring manager. I had a group interview with VP of Marketing, VP of Hospitality, VP of Events, Director of Marketing and members of the Events team. Then I had a final interview with VP of Events again.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very extensive. A phone interview lasted about 40 minutes; An all-day extensive interview was conducted with 5 parts. A follow-up interview was then conducted with the VP who manages the entire PMO and shared services.

The all day interview had the following sections: Part 1 is a 2-part (100 min.) computer multiple choice and scenario/answer kind of tests, one for personalities, the other similar to GMAT for analytical / MBA type of questions. Part 2 is 1 hour with hiring director 1:1. Part 3 was an informal lunch interview with two directors, but they don't waste time, and many personality and work history related questions were asked, and they certainly assess interaction and reaction beyond office environment. Part 4 was a quick one-on-one with a peer senior project manager. Part 5 is a case study of a past nation wide implementation project, followed by a presentation to an interview panel consist of 2 directors and 2 peer senior project managers. The cases were created by two of the interviewers, and they ask for how would you do it, similarly or differently. Be careful criticizing what's shown on the case written - you may offend some of the interviewers.

Overall, the interviewing process is good, and if your experience and knowledge excel, you have a good chance. However, the flaw in the process is, interview panelist may not value different management methodology when the case study was to analyze and critique on the project they managed in the past. The panel does not have any representative from stakeholders such as management from customers or technology side. Personality assessment from face-to-face interview was also limited to feedback from peer or supervisor, but not from departments where a senior PM will truly interact with.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through my University Career Services. Was contacted to set up an initial phone interview. About two weeks after the initial interview, I was told that I was being invited for an onsite interview in Las Vegas. They put you up in a hotel for two nights, you go out for dinner the night before (BLT Steak @ Bally's, so very good), and then you interview for a full day on the second day.

There were five interviews during their 'super day'. One was behavioral, two were case base, one was technical & one was just an overview of the company. It was a good process, although certainly presented its' challenges. The technical interview was especially tricky.

They were very quick about getting back to us, and I did not end up receiving an offer. With that said, it was a positive experience having the chance to interview with Caesars Entertainment.

Interview Questions

• What would be more beneficial, having a wall filled with slot machines or with a bar? Why would this particular option be better?   Answer Question