Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.8

Employee Relations Specialist Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and I was invited for an interview on site. I have not went yet.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

A week after submitting my resume, I did a short phone interview. I was immediately offered a one on one interview. The "interview" was with a large group. Everyone was assessed on their people skills and ability to work in a team. There, a handful was selected to return to begin formal training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an entry level position so terms were set.

Food & Beverage Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Superlap assisment test

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Applied on the career website for analyst position. After two months, got call from HR regarding position. Had phone interview. Recruiter decided right then that I was not a good fit. Offered to keep my name in mind for other positions.

Entertainment Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Two interviews. The initial interview is basically about your experience and work history. It is fairly easy, as they are looking to get to know you. If you pass this interview, you will be invited to return around 2pm for the second interview, where you will stand amongst a panel and they will ask you general questions about what you would say to customers in certain situations as well as questions about yourself such as "where is your ideal vacation?"

If you are chosen, they will take you to a separate room and discuss your availability. You will go through processing and training the next couple of weeks. Processing is a bit lengthy, but their training program is a lot of fun.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer after he or she has spent time at your table?   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Group Interview

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

Applied online, got interview 1 month after the application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Hiring and interview process went smoothly. Although I was given the wrong address to my second interview by the gentleman who was handling interviewees.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was a casual one on one. The interviewer did most of the talking and answered his/her own questions. It took a few months for the property to make a finale decision and hire a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why are most persons in this department argumentative with the quests?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very friendly and started off with a few questions about my experiences, both in school and in the workforce. The questions then turned into a few analytic case questions, more like what you would expect in a consulting interview. The interview was tough, but nothing stood out as being unreasonable. I will say that the analytic questions were pretty tough, especially since I was not exactly expecting those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• A question about a business case involving closing half of the buffet at the casino.   Answer Question