Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.8

Vice President Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in May 2017.

Interview

Very standard. 30-minute phone screen, followed by 30-minute phone interview with SVP and then two 30-minute phone interview with peers. Every one is friendly, supportive and professional. Hiring Manager was even courteous enough to call me back to let me know they went with another candidate. I would consider myself a non-standard candidate, which I think shows a willingness of the organization to take risks on people who might add value in specific areas, regardless of whether or not they have direct casino experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you communicate with chef partners in the event that there is a conflict of vision between the partner and corporate?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Joliet, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

After a phone interview with a recruiter, I was brought in for what they call the Panel Interview. This was with a group of potential new hires and 3 or 4 company managers. We (recruits) had to interview and introduce one another to the group. Then individually we had to share something that was from our favorite bit of pop culture. Some people sang, shared pieces of stand up comedy, or quoted movie scenes. It was fun, but odd. Harrah's wants to know that all their employees in customer service positions aren't shy, and basically know they are always on stage. If you pass the panel, then you have a "normal" face to face interview with the department manager for whichever department you have applied to.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have an unruly customer that starts raising their voice in front of other guests?   Answer Question

SPA Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Took about a month to receive a call about a face to face interview, but after that the process went very quickly. After the face to face interview, there is a panel/group interview and if you pass that, you get a job offer. Relatively easy process.

Interview Questions

• If I could open one type of business in Las Vegas, what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. general questions asked in a panel interview then a solo interview going over the job description followed by a solo interview and then the processing was very quick after.

Marketing & Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Spokane, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews and I took the job offer after the second interview. It was a fairly easy process. The turn over rate for this company is extremely high.

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

I didn't go through a formal personal interview process as I was transitioned from a contractor to a permanent employee for Caesars. But I was interviewed by two people before I was offered a job that I got through a recruiter firm.

Lounge Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Hammond, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Originally went to a hiring event that was held for a Table Game class. The process was lengthy but worth it. Upon walking in, you had to get with mngmt where they print off your application & give you a release form to sign. Then you sit in a room until the interviewers were ready as they called candidate one by one. This is the one-on-one interview with an HR mgr. Once this stage is passed, you do the panel interview. You get to know your coworkers and get to open up a little more from the first interview. Once this stage is passed, you will take a math assessment (for the class), which I failed. However was offered another position as a Lounge Host. Wonderful interview with the department mgr a week later and was offered the position. After this, got my paperwork and took drug test(urine). Verification, then paid orientation .

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn from a Recruiter I spoke with Jan 2017. The position at that time filled but she rememebered me. She sent me an email saying she would love to consider me for a position. I went ahead and applied online. Then I spoke with her ( she called 45 minutes late). She stated they would fly me out when it comes to in person interview. She also said the position paid at 55k.

2nd interview with HR Manager- she said no fly outs and pay was $47, 460.
    3rd interview: HR Manager- he said this position is entry level and we agreed to no fly outs and on pay ( even though they back peddled from first call). He said next step would be meeting the HR Manager and VP of HR in person. I said that I would be okay to fly out.
    4th interview: was suppossed to call on Fri but never did. Received a wierd email about the Paralegal position filled but i never applied for it. Sent me an email on Sat saying he would call me at noon. He calls at 4:30 p.m to tell me:" I do not have hotel experience and my background is not what they are looking for". ((I let him know my resume never said I had hotel experience and this was an entry level position and I do have some of the qualifocations)).

Overall: Wasted my time by calling late. Lied about being flown over and lied about salary. very dissapointed in the entire interview process.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume , filled out application. Interview with Director and 2 managers. It was a standard application process that happens in the gaming/hospitality industry in Las Vegas. It was a very basic and standard interview process that happened within 2 weeks. The 3rd week I was in orientation and in training.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about your day to day duties as a "----------"?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, Brought in next week for interview. Called in next day for second interview. Did third interview a week later. Was told i would hear from employment center if was hired for the job. But knew once i went to that third interview the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have full availability? Do you know history of the hotel?   1 Answer