Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

Lobby Attendanr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview process was good. I applied about two weeks ago they called me a week after to go in for a in person interview. Met with two managers they asked me a bunch of interview questions. I passed the first one so they invited me back for a second interview to meet with the manager in charge of my area to see if i was a good fit after that received a call that i would have tobattend a third interview with a panel which i have never experienced so you could only imagine how nervous i was! But honestly it was such a fun and welcoming enviromnent that if your okay with working as a group together and just having fun you will be okay. Plus the panel people are funny as well.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume , filled out application. Interview with Director and 2 managers. It was a standard application process that happens in the gaming/hospitality industry in Las Vegas. It was a very basic and standard interview process that happened within 2 weeks. The 3rd week I was in orientation and in training.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about your day to day duties as a "----------"?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied at university career fair, received a call two weeks later asking if i was still interested, then two later went in for interviews. I received an offer in the mail a week later saying i was assigned to a certain position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in hospitality?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment.

Interview

Three rounds total. First and second round are phone, skype respectively. Final rounds are in the corporate office in Las Vegas. Five interviews for final round -- get to speak with the VPs and senior level. Two interviews are technical, basic case questions, which they are looking for thought process. Then, two interviews are for cultural fit. The last interview is a group interview to see how you work on teams.

Interview Questions

• How many hotel rooms are there in Las Vegas?   1 Answer

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pannel group with interactive questions lots of questions on personality and guest service. Head people from the hotel intervied 13 of us at the same time. We sat in a row.

Negotiation

Special Events Promotions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a total of three interviews. The first was more informal and getting to understand the job description and department exceptions. The second was with the employment board. There was an HR representative in this interview. Lastly, the final interview was with the supervisor. it was overall a smooth process. I enjoyed knowing exactly what was expected from me during the first interview.

Marketing & Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Spokane, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews and I took the job offer after the second interview. It was a fairly easy process. The turn over rate for this company is extremely high.

Assistant Hotel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (New Orleans, LA) in February 2016.

Interview

1) math assessment to narrow field of applicants down. 2) panel interview consisting of several questions with 3 managers. Questions included "if you won $1billion what would you do?"; "sell us on something you have on you"; "you see a colleague stealing supplies, how do you handle that?"
    3) Provided you pass portions 1&2 you'll be individually interviewed by a manger. Depending how that goes you'll have a chance to job shadow to get a feel for the role. My first step was a tour of the property as we ran out of time for anything further that day. I was told I would be contacted within the week to take the Leadership assessment.
    4)take employment assessment which is 3 parts, 2 timed sections (analytical reasoning and math problem solving-- think ACT/SAT style questions) and a Gordon personality assessment where you pick the statement most like you as well as the least like you.
    5) interviewed with current team.
    Wait for an offer... The HARDEST PART!!!

Interview Questions

• If you were a candy bar, what would you be and why?
      If you were a superhero what would your superpower be?
      Answer Question

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Received a call 1 day before the interview. The following day I was 2nd in line, got called an hour after my scheduled time. One of the interviewers kept insisting, I am a very busy person, I have a lot to do.....thinking what the hell! Finally after the interview, she said, she is too busy to call everyone if they didn't make it, but would find the time to call the selected person. After shaking their hands and before I left the interview she again said, I'm just so busy....again WTH...self righteous, inconsiderate, above the level of doing interviews, or that's the impression I got.

Interview Questions

• Group of 3 people, the interview took place at Bally's but the position was for another property. All the questions were situational, never asked about previous experience, or why we should hire you. The person in front and behind me were Caesars employees, maybe she had her decision already.   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Atlantic City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Email interview conformation. Interesting process where you meet in a group style interview (around 8-10 candidates) and you are in front of a panel of 4 managers being questioned. Afterwards you are asked to take a "Leadership Assessment Test ". It's a series of questions on a computer. It takes about an hour and a half to complete. After the test your recruiter meets with you and instructs you to expect to be contacted in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Who was the worst supervisor that you ever worked for?   Answer Question