Caesars Entertainment Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, Brought in next week for interview. Called in next day for second interview. Did third interview a week later. Was told i would hear from employment center if was hired for the job. But knew once i went to that third interview the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have full availability? Do you know history of the hotel?   1 Answer

Casino Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted within 1 week from applying. The interview was set for the following week. The first interview consisted of a panel/group interview, followed by a 2:1 and 1:1 interview. There was about 12 of us in the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions (tell us about yourself, interests, where do you see yourself in 2 years, what was the least pleasant task in your previous position/job, what would your former manager say you need to improve/work on)   Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback on the interview process. Welcome to the team!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

One initial phone interview with a director. Then four thirty minute interviews with VP's and Senior VP's. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Most of the interview's were mainly a conversation but they did ask a few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experiences on my resume. Also, several case study questions to see how you can think through a problem. Other common behavior questions. Some finance questions like what is CAPM, WACC, etc.   Answer Question

Caesars Entertainment Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director of Corporate Human Resources

So glad to hear that you found us through your network and had a positive experience going through the hiring process with us. Welcome to the team!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The whole interview process was very nice. The first portion included a skype/telephone call and one technical question. After passing this interview they flew out a group of 20 of us from around the country. It was exciting to have such a fun and diverse group from across some of the top colleges and universities. During this process they flew us out the day before the main interviews, had dinner with the VP's, and was a relaxed environment (still business casual attire). The main day we each had 5 interviews consisting of heads of different departments. One interview was a technical question, one was analyzing what we did for our homework, and the other three were all standard interview questions about interests and background.

Interview Questions

• How many hair stylists are there in the Las Vegas area?
      Homework was on case studies they had worked on.
      Answer Question

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2016.

Interview

The process as a whole took about a month. First I had a face-to-face interview with 2 of the spa managers. From there I had to do a group panel interview. I was extremely nervous, but it was really easy. You do the interview with a group of other potential employees and you get to know each other. It was a fun and laid back experience and everybody in my group was successful in passing the interview.

Interview Questions

• They don't really ask questions. One of the activities was to pick a random card from a box and suggest or sell whatever was on the card. Mine was to suggest or sell my favorite type of candy. You do have to speak in front of people, but as long as you smile and let your personality show you will be just fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't a lot of room for negotiation. They are pretty strict about paying what they offer.

Cocktail Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

two steps with lower management first. Then, you would be interviewed by director level management. Lots of waiting and sitting, but notified fast if you have been hired or not. After hired, next step takes forever. Background check, drug test and orientations.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Started with phone pre screen, then phone interview. Then had a great group interview, love the ppl I interviewed with. Followed by several follow ups with hr. Hr had a couple hiccups at first with scheduling but everything worked out ok. Long process here and you need to be patient and flexible

Interview Questions

• About culture, looking for the right fit and experience   Answer Question

VIP Lounge Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

2 Group interview sessions. Hiring for Front desk, Bellman and VIP Lounge Reps. A good 90% of them have no experience and have no communication skills in which are crucial to your roll so make sure your responses are short sweet and directed towards what position you want. As long as you remain calm, cool and collected during the panel interview and be formal, eloquent and direct youll be fine.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple Stages. A couple of phone rounds, an in person test and panel interview. All were at locations in Las Vegas. Test takes about 2-3 hours. Panel interview involved multiple people/questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the way you divided workload with your current team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caesars Entertainment (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple VPs. Visited people in four different departments and interviewed with each one for roughly a half hour. Had lunch on property with other candidates as well as a corporate recruiter. Most of the questions were typical. The people that I dealt with were very friendly and smart. The process overall was great.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions   1 Answer